• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger

Mark

Established Member
Plus Austrian and loads of places in Africa.

I suspect he can contact the dead too and all kinds of other exciting things.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As f now the board and I have come to this decision with the aid of my TRUSTED colleague Mark the the end has come for Arsène Wenger and his reign as manager of Arsenal football club.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So true. He was starting to get on my nerves. All those long flights. Why can't he be like Alex Furgeson and have a special means of travel, ie. Horseback?

Taozhe

And why can't he harness the abilities of diving from our players the way Fergie can? Ruud and Ronaldo's diving skills were sublime and won them a lot of matches. I say we need a new manager now! :evil:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He was sacked precisely 18 minutes ago. There is no need to get on his back anymore as he is not here anymore The king has been overthrown.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The board and I concur. All bow down to our newest recruit. He will bring unheralded success to the team and guide us to unimaginable heights. To Mark and the furure.

jeromelee

Mark will definitely do well as he's guided by his trusty right hand mate, Championship Manager.

Mark

Established Member
jeromelee said:
Mark will definitely do well as he's guided by his trusty right hand mate, Championship Manager.

I'm a genius at Champ Man, how hard can real football be? :lol:

leongsh

Mark said:
jeromelee said:

I'm a genius at Champ Man, how hard can real football be? :lol:

Really? You're good at CM? Usually starting off with Arsenal or another EPL team? Most that I know who have played CM usually boast their achievements while starting off playing a top side. I only consider someone good at CM when they consistently start off with a conference side and staying with that team all the way to it winning the EPL and/or winning a European trophy.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom