• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
reports in Argentina saying Alexis is not happy with the situation and is willing to refuse to play.

I'm trying to think of positives...

2 good(ish) GKs
2 good(ish) LBs
1 good(ish) RB (he's not that bad!)
a few good(ish) CBs
Several very average CMs
Özil (can be great but not a player for tough times like these)
Fu*k it...can't be bothered to continue. Top 8 side.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
So who to follow this year, I still like PL more than French or Spanish league, hard to follow Sp**s, although I really like their team and gameplan. Probably skip everything and just enjoy NFL.

Haven't watched an NFL game in years. I'll stick with Arsenal and the Premier League, although I enjoy watching Bundesliga and some games from the other leagues. And I still have baseball. By the time that's over, I'll have hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom