• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Wes Brown is is the best natural defender in the country"

dbig

albakos said:
I think Fergie has said this a long time ago only that it resurfaced as he was raped by Beckford from Leeds.

The article linked in the first post was from 27 Nov 2009. So, yeah, people are dragging this up to throw it into his face. Long may it continue.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He is a big big **** and make himself ridiclous by claiming stupid things when things go bad

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Remember when him and Silvestre played at CB for them vs us on Highbury in 2004 and commentator, Utd fan btw, called them as two jolly clowns (that's the closest translation I think). Every football fan here remembers that. Many mates joked me when we got Silvestre and keep telling me we only have half of jolly duo now :)

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom