• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What a brilliant performance (Here some pictures to)

TRUE GUNNER

I was at the game We absolutely smashed man u to pieces.

Reyes was absolutely brilliant everytime he got the ball man united were frightened and never gives up and he runs and runs and runs(brilliant).

frabregas, now what can i say 17 years old against 2 supposily best midfielders in the world called scholes and keane and he just creamed them, he showed a calmness that you dont see with youngsters that often and with that calmness he had the confidents to some tricks, what a player he is going to be (our vieira replacement in maybe a years time) and i think he could be even better.

Yesterday showed everyone that we are not a one man team (without paddy), when henry went of we brang persie on and he looked great, clichy looked superb.

Everyone was brilliant, i think players like vieira if he stays, need to start worrying because when you get a midfield performance like that i wonder if we should just let him go (my opinion), this could be good for frabregas he could then grow and grow, if he can perform like that against a side like man u then i think hes ready, but obviously he cant play every match.

Now heres some pics i took

37813.jpg

37826.jpg

37828.jpg

37833.jpg

37835.jpg

37836.jpg

37837.jpg

37838.jpg

37839.jpg

37840.jpg

it was a great day Hope you like them :D

TRUE GUNNER

leewat3 are you the one in the middle of the picture? cause i think i saw you. i was in row 29 you must have been 27.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like the fourth one the most. You could almost feel the atmosphere. Great pictures mate.

Eastrek

I got some pictures i wana post, but how do i reduce the filesize? cos they absolutely huge (anyone who remembers my post with my Barnet pics will no what i mean)

Great Pics!
I got 200 pics of the day! and i aint exaggerating! not all are great tho some are blurry but we also have some fantastic photos

ive uploaded 37 onto another forum but this site dont have the option to upload direct from PC & i hate image hosting! and ill get into trouble for spamming if i told u where! ;) :angel

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mate this forum should be your main one you go to. Post your pics here from now. Ya heard me ala 50 Cent.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom