• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What about Aliadiere???

snooker

Our manager just talked about Aliadiere.
Ljunberg arrival is just a crazy rumour. :wink: We all know he will never join St etienne

snooker

pourtant ya la moitié de leur équipe qui joue en équipe de france
Ils pourraient faire un effort :lol:

nnaife

i'm afraid do think that this year is make or break for Ali when he gets his chance he must seize it.
Wenger has a lot of faith in his ability but Ali needs to repay that faith with goals.
I personally would hate to see him fail at Arsenal.

snooker

J'ai entendu que W Sagnol pourrait venir a Arsenal pour que Vieira reste aux club.
Info ou intox?

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ali has had several injuries that have limited his chances - I'm sure that if he had not had that hernia problem then he would been playing regularly by now.

Hopefully he'll stay injury free next season and show us why Arsène has so much faith in him.

Adam

Established Member
He is joint 4th choice effectively, so this means he is expendable.

Wenger may decide he needs a loan, and the French league is a place of comfort for him. Aliadiere needs to prove he can score and create at a top level, and he will not be given the sufficient oppurtunities to truly convince he can start at Arsenal - as we have Reyes and Bergkamp filling the starting roles for our big matches. Van Persie and Aliadiere will occupy the bench, and it is felt that Van Persie will get more oppurtunities on the bench as he can also play in midfield.

Arsène does like to uphold 5 strikers in the squad, but when one has alot to prove to show he is useful and little games to do so - a loan is good for the player's confidence. Aliadiere hasn't had a top level goal scoring run, whilst he has at all other levels.

snooker

nnaife said:
i'm afraid do think that this year is make or break for Ali when he gets his chance he must seize it.
Wenger has a lot of faith in his ability but Ali needs to repay that faith with goals.
I personally would hate to see him fail at Arsenal.

Yes but since Reyes came in Arsenal, Aliadiere hasn't many chances to play

johe

If he goes on a loan to St. Etienne, then the Fran-man will get more chances, I'm sure. When Wenger is confident Reyes can step up and play main striker, he will propably rest Titi alot more than he did last season, playing the likes of Reyes/Jeffers, Reyes/Bergkamp or even Bergkamp/Jeffers in the FA-cup or easy fixtures against the likes of Cr*stal Palace. That's IF Ali goes on loan though. Otherwise it's possible to put together endless attacking pairings.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom