• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

E

Enoch

I'm playing B1 open beta at the moment, fun game to be honest, the Marksmen is mental, been murking with that, and i forgot how realistic the game is because the building that i'm in just got blown that fack up :lol:

THIS IS REAL WAR.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Finally got round to playing Gears of War from the beginning have only played no.3 previously.

Really enjoying it but feel there hasn't been a whole lot of development in the story.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Been playing Carcassone for some time now and got the new expansion pack. Love collecting and playing good aul fashioned board games. Pity most people aren't into them anymore. Usually have a game night once a month with friends.

Also got a new Top Trumps pack. Marvel Superheros and Villains :D

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Been playing Carcassone for some time now and got the new expansion pack. Love collecting and playing good aul fashioned board games. Pity most people aren't into them anymore. Usually have a game night once a month with friends.

Also got a new Top Trumps pack. Marvel Superheros and Villains :D

Depending on how into board game you are, Zombicide might be fun for you. It's a pain to get started because of the rules, but it is a fun strategy board game.

Would love to get my hands on the Dark Souls board game. If it's as brutal as it's namesake, I'm in for a treat.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Paladins on Steam, F2P teamshooter which many say similar to Overwatch.

Since I don't have Overwatch (and not in the mood to spend $60 for it), I'd say it's a bit like Unreal tournament. Fun game

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Picked up Red Dead Redemption because of backwards compatibility. No where near as good as I remember it being with all the travelling required. Still looks good for a six year old game though.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Depending on how into board game you are, Zombicide might be fun for you. It's a pain to get started because of the rules, but it is a fun strategy board game.

Would love to get my hands on the Dark Souls board game. If it's as brutal as it's namesake, I'm in for a treat.
Heard brilliant stuff about Dark Souls!
Will have a look at Zombicide, really love strategy board games. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Picked up Red Dead Redemption because of backwards compatibility. No where near as good as I remember it being with all the travelling required. Still looks good for a six year old game though.
Red Dead is fantastic alright. I always get sucked into making money at the poker table and gathering all the tradeable weeds/animals etc just to get the game to 100% completion

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Red Dead is fantastic alright. I always get sucked into making money at the poker table and gathering all the tradeable weeds/animals etc just to get the game to 100% completion

Only downside I would give it is the soundtrack. I know it’s a Western but I found the lack of music made me want to fast travel everywhere after I was halfway through.

Have no idea how to play poker so I always avoided that. Instead I (accidentally) hunted the buffalo to extinction. :lol:

Just about to give Undead Nightmare, which is suppose to be alot of fun.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Only downside I would give it is the soundtrack. I know it’s a Western but I found the lack of music made me want to fast travel everywhere after I was halfway through.

Have no idea how to play poker so I always avoided that. Instead I (accidentally) hunted the buffalo to extinction. :lol:

Just about to give Undead Nightmare, which is suppose to be alot of fun.
Haha hunted them to extinction as well. Undead is a really good craic. Yeah totally agree with the music score. Thank **** for fast travel :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Playing Hearts of Iron IV. Playing as Turkey as a fascist. Getting my ass kicked by the Soviet Union.

I'm loving it, but there's definitely a huge learning curve to it.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
going to uninstall FM15. takes too much of my time. also getting a crick in my neck due to staring at the laptop.

Mario Tennis Wii Edition.... much better for my health :D

E

Enoch

Rockstar just announced Red Dead Redemption 2, trailer will be out next week.

skummm

Been playing Mafia III on PC most recently.

It is a bit glitchy, the graphics are not universally stellar and a lot of the missions mid game are samey but the main story is very good (although quite unbelieveable!) and the voice acting is simply outstanding.

Worth it for the voice acting alone for me but i'd wait a few weeks for some patching as some of the glitches do break the game if you are unlucky enough to experience them...

Overall quite a lot of fun despite the issues...

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
I'm going for Germany, always been more on the aggressive industrialized side of things on CIV. :D

Got it via a german site (gamesrocket.de) for just about 48 €, which is fair I guess.

Nice one. I went with Green Man Gaming in the end. Pre-loading now!:bounce:

Barbarossa looks unbeatable if you're into city-state Anschluss. Pleased with the U-Boot replacing the usual Panzer as well. The game is crying out for Hitler imo, but the Steven Pinker-ish sensibility of the programmers might prohibit it. Let's be honest: Hitler would be perfect for the hyper-aggressive style of many a Civ veteran.

Russia finally looks like a proper force, though. If they release Lenin as a DLC leader I'll be in my element. :D

Godwin1

Very well-known
Playing Hearts of Iron IV. Playing as Turkey as a fascist. Getting my ass kicked by the Soviet Union.

I'm loving it, but there's definitely a huge learning curve to it.
Once you get it mate then you'll end up bored playing the ai, they just do to many stupid things. Multiplayer is where the game really shines.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Nice one. I went with Green Man Gaming in the end. Pre-loading now!:bounce:

Barbarossa looks unbeatable if you're into city-state Anschluss. Pleased with the U-Boot replacing the usual Panzer as well. The game is crying out for Hitler imo, but the Steven Pinker-ish sensibility of the programmers might prohibit it. Let's be honest: Hitler would be perfect for the hyper-aggressive style of many a Civ veteran.

Russia finally looks like a proper force, though. If they release Lenin as a DLC leader I'll be in my element. :D
I actually only just recently started playing 5 again, having got it at launch and was really disappointed with it from the start, to much stuff was taken out that was in 4 to be released again as dlc. Having said that it's a good game with all the dlc.

Will keep an eye on 6, though will probably skidrow before buying ;)

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom