• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What will your epitaph be?

beanz

On a lighter note this Sunday morning, what would you like your epitaph to be?
The late, great Spike Milligan's is: "I told you I was ill"
I would like mine to be: "I played like Jimi Hendrix today" :mrgreen:

Biggus

Established Member
Heh Heh good old Spike...
You know Beanz the terrifying thing for a football fan is not death itself but the thought of dying at half time, or after the 1st leg in a European tie, or in April of a close title season or like my stepfather in mid World cup :( But I think I would like carved on my gravestone.....

GET OFF THE ****IN FLOWERS!

beanz

Biggus said:
Heh Heh good old Spike...
You know Beanz the terrifying thing for a football fan is not death itself but the thought of dying at half time, or after the 1st leg in a European tie, or in April of a close title season or like my stepfather in mid World cup :( But I think I would like carved on my gravestone.....

GET OFF THE f*n FLOWERS!
Hehe, that's assuming that anyone will leave flowers on your grave :mrgreen:

Biggus

Established Member
Hehe, that's assuming that anyone will leave flowers on your grave

:lol: Yeh they'd probably die anyway from the hot air emanating upwards.
People used to leave bottles of alcohol and splifs on Jim Morrisons grave at Pere L'chaise, of course they would be pinched, Hell the last time I was there he was on his 5th headstone/sculpture, I guess his epitaph was all around on the neighbouring graves....JIM this way with an arrow

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I've always been rather fond of Churchill's:-

"I am ready to meet my Maker.

Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal
of meeting me is another matter".

Biggus

Established Member
Edmund Blackadder to Baldrick "We are ready to meet our maker...In my case God in yours.....God Knows.

kutz

"Kids, when you die, God asked you to bring some sweet chili sauce. Heaven's running low."

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom