• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Whats going on at the sun

ethanen

they realized we are better being underdogs, so they're hailing us trying to trip us to being over confident and failing :wink:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
No, they're just saying better than England, even allowing for nationalistic hyperbole, it's not quite the same thing! :lol:

beanz

The way France played last night, I think Preston North End would give them a run for their money :mrgreen:

MAK

Guess it is just them jumping on the latest bandwagon. Their opinions bend with the breesze.

Still treat them like ****. That is all they are.

voomboom

its all about sales! they realise that theyve lost a whole load of arsenal fans, so they just want to get them back. They'll probably put a whole load of stories praising arsenal over the coming weeks just to sell the papers that theyre not because of the vieira stuff.......

memyself

**** the sun. They will build us up now, saying how we are better than Brazil and all the rest of it, and a few or weeks from now they'll be repeating the arragant line. ****s.

P.S They are right though, we are that good.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
diefenbaker said:
shouldnt they just concentrated on kissing the bottoms of the manure fans...cause they like have more " fans"
Yeah, they are so loyal, them man u "fans".

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom