When should Arsène Wenger have left ??

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
2015 in my book
TBF he’d just come 2nd, and at any other club, or at Arsenal right now, that would have been superb. Do you think Arteta would leave with that finish. He’d be over the moon and the fans celebrating like crazy.

How was he to know, or the board, the fans would treat that finish like relegation stuff and make a huge effort to make life intolerable for him and the team.

But he should have left 2017, when he‘d witnessed that our fans were completely mental, despite the FA Cup win and only missing out on top 4 by one point. There’s no way any manager or team can perform with all that **** going on.

Joestlaachmkr

Good job he stayed then. Coming 2nd in 2015/16 before the fans took him down will likely be our highest finish for many a year.
As i stated above, i love Wenger. But he should have stuck to his own philosophy instead of trying to copy Pep’s Tiki-taka football.

I actually think we underperformed in 15/16, even though we finished second in the league.

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
As i stated above, i love Wenger. But he should have stuck to his own philosophy instead of trying to copy Pep’s Tiki-taka football.

I actually think we underperformed in 15/16, even though we finished second in the league.
Well the club had the 5th most investment in the squad yet beat --Poch, Klopp, Mourinho, Van Gaal and Pelligrini:
-most clean sheets
-highest xGfor
-lowest xG against
-only club to best Leicester away and at home

All with the worst injury record in the league, losing their best player in November. Liverpool have just folded with their injury problems.

If that's underperformance what we have now is a joke. You just saying it means nothing, where's your metrics.