• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Where are you supporting the Arsenal

Arsenal Fans Unite- Where are You From

• UK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Indonesia

• India

• Malaysia

• Egypt

• Middle East: Dubai, Oman, UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia

• Australia

• Israel

• China Inc Hong Kong

• Germany

• Netherlands

• Sweden

• Finland

• Spain

• Ireland

• Canada

• Singapore

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammer

Established Member
You forgot about Australia, Vin de guerre:

I reckon that Arsenal has probably the biggest fanbase oustside-UK fanbase in Australia, am I right Aussie-Gooners?

Oh, and there are quite a few supporters from Singapore too..

Maybe you want to expand that list.

Adam

Established Member
Cheers for setting that up Vin De Guerre. The poll is limited to a certain amount of options unfortunately, but we can still include alot.

n_henry

Sammer said:

I reckon that Arsenal has probably the biggest fanbase oustside-UK fanbase in Australia, am I right Aussie-Gooners?

Hell yes. :twisted:

Andrew

Arsenal is quite popular here in Australia. Whatever people think, I honestly (and am not just saying this) see more Arsenal shirts than any other club here. But I do see quite a few Manure shirts as well.

Was at the tennis the other day and this guy spotted my Arsenal shirt and started chanting "Arsenal! Arsenal! Go the Gunners!" and then said something like "And look, he has Henry on his back! Legend!". Then I was at the trafic lights and an Englishman (I assume) started talking to me about how Henry was the best footballer in the world. 8)

vin de guerre

Sammer said:

Oh, and there are quite a few supporters from Singapore too..

Maybe you want to expand that list.

I actually posted OZ but somehow it disappeared!
I will have a go at editing it.
Oooh too late nat nat has done it!
But where is Other from. This is fustrating since at the end of the day we are no wiser about them.

I hate this name, I thuoght I'd be the only Aussie on here when I joined up, about 2 posts in I realised my name sucked :(

vin de guerre

AussieGooner said:
I hate this name, I thuoght I'd be the only Aussie on here when I joined up, about 2 posts in I realised my name sucked :(

well why dont you re register there are some great names such as Pires_... now free :twisted:

beaney

ive got a cousin in New Zealand whos a gooner!!!!!

he stays up till 5am to watch live matches sometimes! :shock:

All my family around the world look out for the Arsenal now!

Even my gran says she pays attention when the footie scores are on!

Ive got my mum, my girlfriend, my gran and my uncle and aunt who are sailing round the world on their catamaran, checking out how Arsenal are doing!!!!!!! YAY!

vin de guerre

Azx said:
nice poll mate, but actully Dubai is IN the UAE not a diffrent country :angel

I know but the poll was re -edited by some one else! I am afterall a nextdoor neighbour!

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom