• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

which player of real madrid would u like to see at arsenal?

CMS

i ld go for vieira :p...........

naw, zidane of course.....

or may be ronaldo, the chubby twister....

johe

Walter Samuel or a thinner Ronaldo. I remember back when RM first bought him, Del Bosque had his fitness coach, who btw followed him to Besiktas, get him down to normal weight. Last year under Queiroz he fattened up like a cow, along with Wack-it-over-the-bar-ham.

CMS

none the less, ronaldo still is damn fast and scores lots of goals, even when he s chubby, if he ld be fit, he ld be so great.....

KingReyes

Established Member
Looking at Reals Lineup, its pretty old. Apart from two or three players that i like. Casillas. Samuel and Salgado. Also Helguera is good.

n_henry

Ronaldo. I probably have to admit, still the best striker in the world today (alongside Titi)...

Adam

Established Member
Arjan said:
Helguera, probably the most underrated player in the world.

We were interested in signing him as a Petit replacement some seasons back.

Our midfield doesn't really accomodate a Zidane - who lacks the pace for a winger/striker, and the defensive qualities to be a dcm in the Prem. Alot would bypass him at this age.

I'd take the Raul of a few seasons back, but as we have Reyes - i'd stick him on the bench. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom