• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who do you want to finish 4th?

Who do you want to finish fourth?

• liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • villa

• newcastle

• Total voters

slapz

The Mini said:
himanshu said:
s**t villa cant finish 4th anymore!!hopefuly they will get the uefa cup place and newcastle will finish 4th..if they can win the next 2 games against wolves and southampton(they need to have a goal difference of more than +7 in these 2 matches) ....then they can draw at liverpool and still clinch 4th!

I believe its still possible. If Newcastle lose their 2 games in hand, and Villa smash whoever their playing last game, and Newcastle beat Liverpool, then its possible.

Villa play Man Ure in the last game so I cant see them smashing them.. its all on newc or liverpool

himanshu

The Mini said:
himanshu said:
s**t villa cant finish 4th anymore!!hopefuly they will get the uefa cup place and newcastle will finish 4th..if they can win the next 2 games against wolves and southampton(they need to have a goal difference of more than +7 in these 2 matches) ....then they can draw at liverpool and still clinch 4th!

I believe its still possible. If Newcastle lose their 2 games in hand, and Villa smash whoever their playing last game, and Newcastle beat Liverpool, then its possible.

oh yeah didnt think of that :eek:ops:

anyways go villa!!!!

Mark

Established Member
Yeah Liverpool got 4th. Probably deserved. Their recent form has been good. They put together a good run of results when it mattered most. Villa have also done really well recently and I was disappointed they didn't get it. Newcastle definetly haven't been good enough this season.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom