• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who has 'the gift'?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
In the history of Arsenal FC we've had some outrageously gifted technical ballers, but who would you put at the very top of that list? 🤔

I personally have a very difficult time choosing between Bergkamp and Cazorla, but if you had to pick one player who would it be?

(apologies if a similar thread exists, it seems like a cool excuse to link some outrageous skills)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Riou seeing this thread being created by someone that wasn't me...

tumblr_p0f26wF50e1wn2b96o2_r1_250.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think Kanu would be right up there, tbh.

Watch clips from him from 1999-2001 and he could well be the most skillful player to ever play for us, some stuff he could was was outrageous.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Maybe not number one, but Diaby was a seriously underrated baller after being typecast as a DM

Funnily enough the player whose technique is most underrated imo is actually Henry 😂

It’s just coz he was such a ridiculous athlete that his tekkers gets 2nd place and no one talks about it. He’s not right at the top but he should be in the conversation.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
To me this feels like a question of who is 2nd because Bergkamp is probably the only answer so I'll say I agree with Santi being up there and I would like to say Hleb is a guy whose technical prowess was really underrated. His dribbling and ball retention were incredible. It feels like he never lost the ball once he got it. I think Henry has to be up there as well. He was technically flawless, it's just that people focus on his blistering pace.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I think Kanu would be right up there, tbh.

Watch clips from him from 1999-2001 and he could well be the most skillful player to ever play for us, some stuff he could was was outrageous.

Kanu believe it!!

Have to love Kanu for many reasons, guy is enormous and runs like he's drunk yet could still skin 3 defenders with a single touch, and on top of that I doubt we'll ever sign another player with the word w4nk in their first name.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Henry, RvP and Bergkamp. Doesn’t need explaining. As the years go by you realise how good Henry was, supreme technique, outrageous speed etc.

Remember when Santi got dizzy against Sp**s and had to come off at HT? Mousse Dembele had my man’s head spinning.

I dare somebody to mention someone from today? I ****ing dare you?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think he’s the only left footed player outside of Messi I’ve seen with an actual class right foot.

Raul was a decent finisher with his right foot but you’re right, off the top of my head I can’t really remember many.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom