• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why did we buy Adebayor ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenger14

Established Member
Viper said:
mrsvanpersie said:
Yakubu is class.
For Middlesborough.
Ade is Arsenal quality.
Major difference.
Are you sure?

Yakubu is a class player - he is defintely Arsenal quality. He is better than Ade. He will be scoring more goals than him too. Just because he plays for a crappy team doesn't mean he isn't good enough for us.
hehehe

KingReyes

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
Samaras looks like a class act for Man City.

Even this fantastic prospect would have been better. 6 foot 4 and has the touch of a wizard.

Target man and Zlatan rolled into one.

FSS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

James

Established Member
KingReyes said:
>YounGunner< said:

Even this fantastic prospect would have been better. 6 foot 4 and has the touch of a wizard.

FSS!!!

I always knew YounGunner was a bit of a joke. Is he still around? :lol:

gunner321

loool we would have a front line of Yakuba and Samaras if that guy was in charge.

Brilliant, someone do a thread with a first XI we would have if the fans had control.

KingReyes

Established Member
James said:
KingReyes said:
>YounGunner< said:

FSS!!!

I always knew YounGunner was a bit of a joke. Is he still around? :lol:

He is mate. He has his opinions but overall he's alright.

P.S Welcome back mate.

James

Established Member
As i've just seen. I guess we all make our mistakes when it comes to doubting Arsène.

Just sent you a PM by the way Frank. And, cheers, glad to see you're still on here.

kamikaze80

Established Member
i have no idea what wenger saw in adebayor, either, i thought he was crap at monaco. thats why hes the boss and i'm not!

IBL

Established Member
Why does this thread still exist? should be locked and all Ade views and opinions posted in the Ade thread.

Ade has exceeded virtually all people's expectations this season, I said that if he got 15 goals he would have done well but instead he's proving to be one of the best strikers around....keep it going Ade

RC8

Established Member
RC8 said:
>YounGunner< said:
Told you so. 7million for this waste of space, When Yaks, Samaras, Ashton where all avaliable.

:lol:

Adebayor has proved that he can adapt very well to our game, stand up to the occasion, and never give up. His finishing has improved, and his link up play is magnificent. He has won us 3 games already this season, and saved us against Pompey:

1) Man Utd
2) Tottenham
3) Wigan
4) Portsmouth (He saved us by scoring a crucial goal, being a part of the second, and raising our spirit.)

I'm looking forward to Ade and his development. Now let's hope that when he is not in form he can still add something to the squad, and that his finishing will keep getting better.

Told you so... fickle bastard

;)

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Whatever mate. Sure i got it wrong big but i admitted long ago i was wrong with Ade.

And ive shut you up a good few times when youve called me fickle.

There where a good amount of people calling for Hlebs head too why not bring that up. What about the "lennon is better then Hleb" Ones.

Alfonso

Established Member
YG, dont forget you have to take your lumps on Flamini as well :wink:

I have generally been a fan of Adebayor although I had not really heard of him before we signed him. But after hearing an interview with him 2 years ago I knew he had something about him.

Still, never in my wildest dreams felt Ade would be a 20+ goal a season man. I thought he was the perfect 3rd choice striker, but did not think he was good enough to be first choice. If you told me at the begining of the season that he would have scored this amount of goals I would have been shocked. I still remember our away game against Pompey in his first season where he was shocking but he has come a far distance since then so credit to him.

Could Adebayor be Wenger's third great striker?

George Weah, Thierry Henry, Emmanuel Adebayor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom