• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Why do Arsenal Fans hate Tottenham fans?

gunnerGH

Established Member
Each season in the derby they seems to do one thing that is either totally laughable or ****ing annoying.

Last seasons derby it was when Jenas got the last minute equaliser and they thought they had won the league title. Sad sad bastards!

Had to laugh...

RockyRocastle

Established Member
YuenBiaoFan said:
Natnat said:
Durring the game you hate all spuds.
Other times of cause they are nice football fans, who sadly support spuds so of cause you do not hate the nicepeople whom are spuds when theres no game on.
When theres no game on it should be just banter about football between you and the spuds whom are nice.

A f****g 'Global Mod'

'Whom are nice'

Oh do f**k off. :lol:

And who the **** are the 'spuds'?!

It's the yids or Sp**s.

Hated by Arsenal.
Hated by WHU
Hated by Chelsea.
Hated by Wall.
Hated by Charlton.
Hated by Palace.

The most hated team in London by a mile.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
RockyRocastle
Im not the only one to call Sp**s,-Spuds.
I think you find there are quite few gooners whom do

-vapour-

Alot of people do. They can have more than just 2 names cant they? Sheesh. Your just looking for an argument, quite clearly.

tam1886

Established Member
I agree with him. I don't really like it.

I'm a potato man myself, so comparing them to a King Edward pisses me off!

-vapour-

tam1886 said:

You must have a serious anger management problem then if a comparison to a potato 'pisses' you off.

banduan

Established Member
-vapour- said:
tam1886 said:

You must have a serious anger management problem then if a comparison to a potato 'pisses' you off.

Humour Management

Biggus

Established Member
banduan said:
I wasn't a 'born' Gooner .

Some are born Gooners
Others achieve Goonerdom
And others have it thrust upon them.

But no matter, It comes with the territory to hate them.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Natnat said:
RockyRocastle

I know there are, and it's the sign of a muppet.

As is people who call the mancs manure.

Embarrassing.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeeish.
If im honest though, I don't really hear Londoners refer to the **** as spuds or those ****s as Manure. Must be an A-M thing.

-vapour-

banduan said:
-vapour- said:
tam1886 said:

Humour Management

haha you kidding me?
If thats humour, its as flat as pancake mate.
:roll:

-vapour-

psycho said:
Yeeish.
If im honest though, I don't really hear Londoners refer to the s**t as spuds or those c**nts as Manure. Must be an A-M thing.

Think its just a general forum thing. I know that on the Kop forum that the scousers call us 'the Arse' and Man U 'Manure'. Im sure its the same type of thing on redcafe etc.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
With apologies to jedburns, who found this nugget of a post on the 606 messageboard, here is another reason to hate the most deluded fans in club football:

Did you see the Seville game yesterday. What a brilliant skillfull team they are. They totally outclassed Arsenal and were comfortable winners. I only remember from watching the game yesterday arsenal having one chance apart from the goal all game. Seville looked like they would score every time they attacked.

Arsenal really have messed up here. Now that they will finish second they are likely to draw Milan, real Madrid or Barcelona and I cant see them beating any of those especially judging by yesterdays performance.

It shows how great Sp**s are, that Ramos would leave an excellent footballing team like sevilla. Ramos built and created that sevilla team with low resources and I fully expect him to do the same with Tottenham. He will make Tottenham into the next Sevilla I tell you.

I think we got a taste of the Sevilla match yesterday of how things are going to turn out when we play arsenal. He will turn us into winners!!!!!

I really think Tottenham should raid the Sevilla team this January. I want Sp**s to sign Navas, Keita, escude, Palop and Daniel Alvas. My January wish list for tottenham who I think are likely to come are:

-David Villa
-Jesus Navas
-Julien Escude
-Andres Palop
-Keita
-Riquelme
-Luka Modric

I think we have a strong chance of signing most of these players and this would make Sp**s the strongest squad in Europe. With a 70million transfer kitty expect Ramos to bring in the best talent in Europe!!!!!

Honest Discussion please!!!

IBL

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Natnat said:
RockyRocastle

Embarrassing.
now why would I want to be respectful enough to call them by 'Sp**s'?

Its Spuds, **** or Yids for me

Biggus

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
RockyRocastle said:
Natnat said:
RockyRocastle

Embarrassing.
now why would I want to be respectful enough to call them by 'Sp**s'?

Its Spuds, **** or Yids for me

Yeah. Rocky, Whats wrong with calling the Mancs- Manure? hardly a term of respect. :wink:

nidza7

Established Member
Did you see the Seville game yesterday. What a brilliant skillfull team they are. They totally outclassed Arsenal and were comfortable winners. I only remember from watching the game yesterday arsenal having one chance apart from the goal all game. Seville looked like they would score every time they attacked.

Arsenal really have messed up here. Now that they will finish second they are likely to draw Milan, real Madrid or Barcelona and I cant see them beating any of those especially judging by yesterdays performance.

It shows how great Sp**s are, that Ramos would leave an excellent footballing team like sevilla. Ramos built and created that sevilla team with low resources and I fully expect him to do the same with Tottenham. He will make Tottenham into the next Sevilla I tell you.

I think we got a taste of the Sevilla match yesterday of how things are going to turn out when we play arsenal. He will turn us into winners!!!!!

I really think Tottenham should raid the Sevilla team this January. I want Sp**s to sign Navas, Keita, escude, Palop and Daniel Alvas. My January wish list for tottenham who I think are likely to come are:

-David Villa
-Jesus Navas
-Julien Escude
-Andres Palop
-Keita
-Riquelme
-Luka Modric

I think we have a strong chance of signing most of these players and this would make Sp**s the strongest squad in Europe. With a 70million transfer kitty expect Ramos to bring in the best talent in Europe!!!!!

Honest Discussion please!!!

LMFAO @ the whole quote

Wenger14

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Natnat said:
RockyRocastle

Embarrassing.
It's the sign of a muppet?! :lol:

You sound like a kid in school, worried about losing his "cool" title cause he used the wrong word!

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Wenger14 said:
RockyRocastle said:
Natnat said:
RockyRocastle

Embarrassing.
It's the sign of a muppet?! :lol:

You sound like a kid in school, worried about losing his "cool" title cause he used the wrong word!

Just know that any proper yid or manc wont take you seriously if you call them spuds or manure. I mean how pathetic does it sound really? If you are about 12 which I presume you are fair enough.

You live and learn I suppose.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom