• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfred Ndidi

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is a rumour I can get behind, although knowing Arsenal they'll be thinking to themselves "We've just signed Elneny up, so that's sorted".

HBL

Established Member
Think we’ll struggle to get Fabinho so I’d be looking at getting either Kondogbia, Ndidi or Zakaria.

Token Yank

Ndidi would be perfect. Top of my (realistic) wish list for a while. He is a beast and still young. Won’t be 22 until December. I think he is very underrated on the ball/passing/going forward. Very good player.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rather have Ndombele. He is basically the same type of player as Keita. You could buy both though if we sold Ramsey and lt Wilshere go.

HBL

Established Member
Rather have Ndombele. He is basically the same type of player as Keita. You could buy both though if we sold Ramsey and lt Wilshere go.
Ndombele is a great talent but I wouldn’t want him as our defensive midfielder, could be a good replacement if Ramsey leaves though.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom