• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Pires get 100 goals for arsenal?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1,081

Will Pires get 100 goals for arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lukazan

Established Member
Very very unlikely.

I think he'll get 7-8 in the Prem this season and 4-5 in other competitions. Then after that it's more a case of whether he'll still be at Arsenal rather than will he reach 100.

Ricky_AFC

Don't think at can happen in the time he has left, but he will leave with a great amount of goals anyway.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Although it looks unlikely, I think it is improtant we remember just what a special player he was and applaud his amazing contribution to us. How many goals and assists will he have by the time he leaves? Brilliant player and he will continue to be for at least another season.

sabret00the

Established Member
he'll be gone at the end of the season so bye and good luck in your endevours for then. for now, bag a few, get upto 75 and end the season with your head held high.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
No chance.

Any satto out there (RTC :wink: ) confirm that the Merse was stuck on 99 goals for us? Think he was, but could be wrong.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
As Official Site Historian (ie old bloke) I can confirm Merse got stuck on 99. I'm pretty sure the last goal he scored was actually before xmas in his last season.

As for Bobby - I don't think he'll get to 100. I think this is the last season for him at Highbury so unless he outscores Titi... Having said that I expect him to score over a dozen this term.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom