• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

will reyes go to euro 2004?

AFCG7

Established Member
I dont think all the transfer speculation is helping either.
I think its definitely having a bearing on his play.. 4 or 5 bad games dont turn you into a terrible player.
Joaquin is good.. maybe too much is being made of him but he's one of SPains best talents.

ABout Reyes.. i cant see him getting into the side now.. unless he sets the place alight in the remaining games of the season.

What about Mendieta?

Isragooner

reyes is in the spain squad in the Official uefa euro 2004 site.

and BTW

Have you noticed that Gerrard and Joaquin look exactly the same!

bobbypires

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
4 or 5 bad games dont turn you into a terrible player.
1 superb match - 4 bad games - 1 superb match - 4 bad games - 1 superb match - 4 bad games - 1 superb match... That's Joaquin. He's good, but not so good. When he plays well, he's unstoppable, but when he plays bad...

godfather

AFCG7 said:
I dont think all the transfer speculation is helping either.
I think its definitely having a bearing on his play.. 4 or 5 bad games dont turn you into a terrible player.
Joaquin is good.. maybe too much is being made of him but he's one of SPains best talents.

ABout Reyes.. i cant see him getting into the side now.. unless he sets the place alight in the remaining games of the season.

What about Mendieta?

Mendieta----50-50 I think.
he played quite good recently,but still not better then few years back when i was in spain

Senght

Isragooner said:
reyes is in the spain squad in the Official uefa euro 2004 site.

and BTW

Have you noticed that Gerrard and Joaquin look exactly the same!

Yup, I saw that as well. He is IN. I hope that the coach or somone gets injured so that he can gets his chance to shine. Scoring hat tricks against Pompey or Bir can also bolster his chances. Ill want him to be one of the main stars of the tournament. That will put a stamp at my friend's mouth who claims that Sahahahah is better than Reyes.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yup, I saw that as well. He is IN. I hope that the coach or somone gets injured so that he can gets his chance to shine. Scoring hat tricks against Pompey or Bir can also bolster his chances. Ill want him to be one of the main stars of the tournament. That will put a stamp at my friend's mouth who claims that Sahahahah is better than Reyes.
No way is Saha better. Reyes played on the left wing before he came to us and scored 23? gaols for his club in the three years leading up to last January. Saha meanwhile scored less or slightly higher (and I mean something like 2 or 3 goals more) in the same timespan.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom