• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Robin leave if we keep failing?

sabret00the

Established Member
He said the grass always looks greener on the your neighbours side. not that the grass is greener. he's not going anywhere, but in the same way Wenger uses his contract extension talks to exert pressure on the board to free up cash/resources. Robin is exerting pressure on Wenger to stop ****ing about and try and win the league next year with a proper squad instead of a nursery.

Galahad

Right I wouldnt put too much into those words. You can say that when he said "the grass always looks greener" that he means "We have our problems, but the other clubs really arent any better, you just dont know from the outside what problems they have inside". But I, too, think that if we dont extend his contract come the end of next season he will be gone.

I disagree about the Hleb and Flamini part tho...Hleb has come out saying even though he is unhappy at BArca he will still try to persuade Cesc into joining them just so he could be with Cesc... I havent heard anything about Flamini but the way he turned his back on us suggests that hes no better.

sabret00the

Established Member
I honestly don't understand all these fans that say he has no right to express his ambition when asked about it. Heck, even Wilshere's allowed to express his ambition. So van Persie is having his full season and it's given him an appetite for a trophy he can actually say he earned. Why is this such a bad thing?

Timleaf

Established Member
"I have a friend who says the grass always looks greener in your neighbour's garden. He is right."

I wonder who his mate is. Hleb? :p

sabret00the said:
He said the grass always looks greener on the your neighbours side. not that the grass is greener. he's not going anywhere.

Agreed. Robin understands that no matter how green it looks it's still just grass.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom