• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will the subway station be renamed?

cc

I haven't ever thought about this question because AG stadium is not far away from Highbury and passengers can still get the new Arsenal home, it's supposed the station "Arsenal" wouldn't be changed. But somebody told me that the station would be renamed since Arsenal moved to AG. Who can confirm or deny the news? Thanks!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In any case most people going to the Grove will be entering from the same station as they do now (Arsenal Station) as it is the closest to the Grove, I doubt there wold be any reason to change the name. Afterall it is still going to be the Arsenal station

IBL

Established Member
Very much doubt it, AG is literally just around the corner from the Arsenal station

cc

good. that's make sense. I have the same thought as you. it may be a spud who made the rumour because they are jealous :eek:ops:

BTW, I learned that Abrahimovic was going to buy a 75,000 seated stadium to replace stamford bridge and he would make profit of 100M pound from the price difference. anybody knows where their new stadium locates?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
The petition regarding this made the papers on Friday night. That said, only 3,000 people have signed it in a city of 12 million people. TFL have said it will not happen, and there's no real reason why it should, it's just pettiness really.

asajoseph

Established Member
I think Ken Livingston wants to revert to Gillespie road, what it was originally called (it's still got Gillespie road spelled out in tiles on the platform walls) - in the words of Kha0z, 'bloody commies!'

Guillermo

Is Drayton Park still going to be closed on match days? I heard that it was going to be revamped. Perhaps a name change would be suitable there.

Wenger14

Established Member
heh at least Gillespie road's a lot better than Seven Sisters

Unfortunately I happened to be there just after one of their games, was last week I think. Fcuking disgusting, having to be in a station packed with yids.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom