• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will we ever get our title back???

kevin earley

with the players we have and a few new ones on the way , not to mention we could be loseing one of our best ones. Who belives we could honestly win the title back next season

i will start buy saying yes we can

Allyboy

Established Member
Whether we can win it back next year and whether we can EVER win it again are different questions surely......

JazzG

Established Member
The same was asked in 1999, 2002 and now. We are at our strongest I feel when the press are on our back and they expect us to fail, we seem to go the opposite direction when they expect us to do well though!

Mark

Established Member
I am very optimistic about next season. From what I've seen of Senderos, Flamini and Fabregas, as well as other youngsters, the next generation looks fantastic. I really think we will be determined as ever next season, especially with it being the last at Highbury. THOF has to see the Premiership trophy one more time.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Course we can do it next season. Chelsea have had an exceptional season, so kudos to them. But we've not had a bad season, especially when you factor in the development of Cesc, Senderos and co. I am certain we'll be stronger next season.

stormtrooper

yes we will be alot more stronger next season but so will the scabby chelski and im having terrible visions that the scabs are just gonna dominate the premiership for many years to come with there endless supply of dodgy cash buying up all of the best players :evil: so sadly for me the anwser is no :cry:

Wenger14

Established Member
stormtrooper said:
yes we will be alot more stronger next season but so will the scabby chelski and im having terrible visions that the scabs are just gonna dominate the premiership for many years to come with there endless supply of dodgy cash buying up all of the best players :evil: so sadly for me the anwser is no :cry:

Yeah and after that once Abramovich gets bored and leaves they will be dominating the championships :lol:

asajoseph

Established Member
My answer is yes, and next season might well be the time to do it. In fact, if we'd not dropped 8 points against Southampton, Palace and WBA, we'd have won it this season - why? Because I think Chelsea might not have fared so well under more pressure.

This year we've had big injury probs, and hampered by a lack of serious finance we've not really been able to spend big. Starting this summer, all that will change. We'll compete in the transfer market with all but chelsea, sign Wenger's first choice players, as well as the best young kids. Already at the club, the likes of Senderos, Clichy, van Persie and Fabregas all look sure to mature into stars, whilst Flamini, Reyes and Aliadiere too all have a shot.

Yeah, we'll win it, and maybe next season.

adampembrey

We can win it next season, but so can Chelsea and The Filth. As well as being the best team you also need things to go your way to become Champions. You need the opposition striker to slip when he has an open goal in a big game (Henry at Highbury) you need to get penalty decisions your way, you need your opposition to slip up etc etc etc.

Lukazan

Established Member
Of course we will, what a foolish question!

I still think when we have a full strength squad we are better than Chelsea, we scared them ****less in the first half and that was without key players.

Henry IV

I have a bad feeling that Chelsea will have a run of titles for the next few seasons. I think once our youngsters - Fabregas, Flamini, Clichy, Senderos, Aliadiere, Van Persie and Hoyte - come on strong we'll have a good chance.

hujja

Established Member
Of course we'll get the Title back. What a stupid question. It's just a matter of time before Chelski go back down. And even if they don't, who gives a ****? We'll just get better under Arsène.

invisibleman18

Established Member
hmmm i dont think the title of this thread is quite right. of course we will win it again sometime in the future. "ever" is not the right word to use. will we get it next season? i dont think so but i think next season may be slightly more competitive so who knows.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Of course we can win the title back as with the youngesters we have coming in to the team the future looks bright. We also respond well to when we lose the premiership and when the media start writing us of, take the 2003/04 season for example everyone thought we were finished after losing the title to Utd but we came back stronger than ever.

quattro

we'll we'd better.

i already put money on it against a chelski fan and a manure fan for next season's prem title. ;D

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom