• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will we get 4th Place in the Premiership?

Will we get 4th place in the Premiership?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KD

If you look at our remaining fixtures and then at Sp**s' we have a much easier run-in. I think we will, but do you guys think we'll get 4th spot?

andyswafc

Yes we will never be beaten by the **** - it's just not logical!! If we play like we did aginst Real, it will be easy.

JoseAntonioLegend

yeah i think 4th is a must and i think we will do it but it is not just the **** we gotta think about west ham blackburn and mainly bolton are right up are arses!

MC Gunner

It will be hard but we'll make it
I believe in it :)
Our injuries will be over, stability and experience will settle in the squad and confidence will growe
Yes, I believe we'll get that 4th place :)

Reyes(9)

I'm confident that the 4th place will be ours ...Hopefully the RM game have refreshen our performances and our confidence is atlast high again,hopefully we'll continue like that ..

adjie

andyswafc said:
Yes we will never be beaten by the **** - it's just not logical!!

I like this sentence :D
But yes I believe we'll be in 4th.

Maybe even 3rd ?
Since I saw that Pool have more away game than us
in the rest of season.

quattro

im more worried about bolton to be honest. they have two games in hand. if they makes those count they can pass us and sp*rs. the worst thing about that is that we can't take any more points from them since we wont play them anymore and thus is out of our hands. hope that uefa cup exit does them in for the prem as well.

I can See Arsenal Playing the Champions League..

but we must keep fighting, Tottenham are our Rivals in that place, plus Wigan and Bolton.

i don't know i've a feeling like that liverpool did this season's Champions League, they won the CL Trophy, and they allowed them to play in it... Arsenal can do that... yes we can!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Of course we can. We are currently 5 points behind them with a game in hand and we also have to play them at Highbury. We have to win both of those matches and i'm confident we can.

Our 2006/07 CL campaign in is our hands.

I personally feel, and have been saying on SC that Bolton are most likely to get the 4th Champions league spot.

In one thread we had the BBC predictor, putting in the predicted results for the rest of the season and seeing how the table ends up, and they got fourth place on mine.

For your results I had

"2L (blackburn, ManU) 3D (fulham, Pompey, ManC and 1W (Sunderland) in their remaining away games.

And 3W (Charlton, Villa, West Brom) 2D (Sp**s, Wigan) 1L (Liverpool) in their remaining home games."

Which I do not personally believe will be good enough for fourth spot.

Our last 4 games are tremendously difficult Manu, Arsenal, Bolton, then West Ham, and with the Bolton and ManU games at home, I fancy us to get 4 points from these four games. (only Chelsea have beaten us at the lane in the last 18 months).

One thing is for sure and that is that this will be a very entertaining end to the season!

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom