• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will we have both Ashley and Clichy in 5 years?

Will we have both Cole and Clichy in 5 years time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KingReyes

Established Member
Clichy the replacment for bobby in the future

Clichy doesn't have the stature to play LM on a regular basis, as Mark said he's gonna have to come up with a few goals to call him an ideal replacement for BobbyP.

lewdikris

Established Member
No, Clichy won't be.

He'll stay til he's 21-22, when he really really needs first team football, then go for a decent fee. He's going to be a top left back, and you can't have two in a squad really in the longterm - particularly when both are so young.

The only other way he could stay is if Wenger deploys a 4-3-3 in the future - which is unlikely. He could easily play very well on the left of a midfield three.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom