• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

will we.....

Rocafella

Established Member
I actually prefer the blue one, think it's the nicest looking away kit we have had in a while.

Mostarac

Established Member
As I have said before, next season we will have a yellow away kit with dark yellow stripes.

Canuck

Established Member
Yellow and blue stripes could be quite nice for a change of scenery. Just a thought... :wink:

Mark

Established Member
I'm not sure what sort of away kit we had back then. I'd be happy if it's anything but blue to be honest.

Mostarac

Established Member
An NIKETown-employee told me. We had an yellow away kit when we moved to Highbury, there are some pictures of it on Arsenal.com I think.

beyondforever

Blue or yellow so what??? It won't bring us the title this season or every season. Does it matter what colour is it??? You are not racist aren't you??? :)

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom