• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

TinFish

I just signed in to write and inform you all about how much I hate this guy. There must be a way to get him out somehow?

Reactions: A_G

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Abysmal footballer. I have an idea. On our away trip to Benefica, get one of the lads to plant some class A drugs in his suitcase and then boom. Willian goes to prison, we can cancel his contract without paying him and the fans get to enjoy their football again.

Zaza

We should stop wasting minutes on this guy. I'd rather give pepe minutes than this guy.
Waste of money. He's so off pace.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One if the most dreadful signing in the history of football.

What a **** player.

The only silver lining is that this will probably convince the club not to go for any Chelsea dregs in the future.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He legit doesn’t deserve PL minutes. Mikel had no problem limiting other guys to cup minutes.

Mik has stopped doing a lot of the stuff that pissed me off but this is the biggest one for me. I’ve been pissed since he slotted into the first eleven from the jump for no reason.

One of my best mates is a huge Chelsea Fan and reallly laughed at us for giving him a contract. He said Willian had apparently a good attitude at the club and was well liked, but his performances on the pitch were just piss poor the last couple of years.

i dont know i still want him to do well here but it really doesnt look like it.

Impact

Established Member
Starting to think Willian is going to be our #10 option to rotate with Smith Rowe for the rest of the season sadly. Don't think it's good enough but probably better than another expensive stopgap. Hope he can bring his level up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get him sold on summer he declining rapidly. Thank God we got ESR and Saka or we'll stuck watching him every week

Bloodbather

Established Member

Came in at the 80th minute and still managed to be an eyesore to watch. Took a terrible free-kick from a dangerous spot, dribbled the ball into the center of the pitch from the LW position for no reason and got stuck between two defenders, and handballed what looked like an easy pass to control.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Came in at the 80th minute and still managed to be an eyesore to watch. Took a terrible free-kick from a dangerous spot, dribbled the ball into the center of the pitch from the LW position for no reason and got stuck between two defenders, and handballed what looked like an easy pass to control.
He lost he look heavy legged he slow in dribbling passing always backwards he either not interested or he is declining he never was that bad at Chelsea no matter what

say yes

forum master baiter
Most predictable flop ever and the biggest black mark on Arteta's time here. What was he thinking?

This is a transfer that reeks from every angle. So rubbish and dodgy.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom