Willy Boly

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by UpTheGunnerz, Oct 7, 2019.

1. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz Phallus Obsessed

2. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Please no.

3. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

Would he work for us?

Or is he just another Sokratis? We need to try and buy an excellent CB not a good one

4. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

5. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Yea don't cite Metro as ur sauce plz

6. TornadoTed

TornadoTed Well-Known Member

I watch Wolves a fair bit and I would be very wary of signing any of their defenders. They are really well drilled and often have 3 defensive midfielders in front of the 3 man defence. It is the system more than player quality that makes Wolves defence look solid in my opinion.

Boly and Castro Otto are the best of the bunch though for sure, also Vinagre is a real talent, he could be sensational in 2-3 years time.

Rex Banter likes this.
  7. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Echo this, some players/units/groups of players just work well together, you take one of them out and they go elsewhere they often cant replicate, its why I never really want us to sign CB's from relegated or relegation battling teams, Lascelles for example, stands out when he has a good performance but people ignore the average or bad ones, Lascelles is a good player but we are a club at the top end of the table and need better, same applies to Boly, good but need better.

8. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

For the money he'd cost, I'd rather not. Dunk and Diop are the two gems from lower clubs. Failing that, we may as well just pin our Hope's on one of Holding or Salibah.