• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilshere Signs Professional Terms With Arsenal

kamikaze80

Established Member
well if he wants to wait, thats great, but my point is that you cant blame any of those guys for leaving. you're not going to reach your potential playing reserve games and the occasional carling cup match in your early 20s. so, the youth poicy will not bear fruit unless you're a superstar in the making who can step into the team at age 19 or 20 and dominate.

that is, unless our standards have dropped so far that we are not trying to win the title and are simply trying to scrape 4th with the cheapest possible squad. then, having a few subpar teenagers in the first team isn't so bad.

Anzac

Established Member
Biig difference being that Jack The Lad doesn't have the same sort of competition ahead of him in the pecking order to displace in order to secure a starting position, AND he's got more talent & potential to be a genuine WC player.

sabret00the

Established Member
The difference between a child genius and an adult genius is the amount of work that's put in to hone/improve your god given talents and the experience you have in order to bring those to fruition at the points needed. most child genius's fade to obscurity, due to either a lack of hard work or a lack of experience.

sabret00the

Established Member
The difference between a child genius and an adult genius is the amount of work that's put in to hone/improve your god given talents and the experience you have in order to bring those to fruition at the points needed. most child genius's fade to obscurity, due to either a lack of hard work or a lack of experience.

DaGunners

Established Member
The kid is only 17 FFS. His time will come, and he is under the best manager to harness Wilshere's talents...

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom