• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wiltord can't wait for United

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good to see. Also Lyon's other striker, Nilmar, is looking good after scoring twice on his debut after coming on as a sub.

Canuck

Established Member
Good news for their fans. I bet they were crushed when Elber got hurt.

I'm looking forward to watching Wiltord rip apart that sup-par Manured Defence.

brianfrance

Established Member
If you can watch this match in england, don't hesitate. You'll see some good players there like Juninho, Essien or Coupet, and young talent like Berthod, Nilmar or Ben Arfa.
I bet Lyon 2 MU 1

Canuck

Established Member
I'm getting this match in Canada and it should be good. I'm looking forward to Manure labouring in their first C.L. group match. It should be interesting. I'm hoping Lyon's defence can hold tight and keep the 3 points rather than conceding in the dying minutes like so many of the Mancs opponents recently.

brianfrance

Established Member
The defense is new (I think it will be Reveillère, Cris, Abidal, Caçapa), and this actualy isn't the less worrying thing ! Let us hope Ronaldo won't be on form

Canuck

Established Member
We know Saha and Rooney are out, and Keane and Giggs are showing their age. If the french midfield are fit enough they should be able to harry the mancs enough. Smith will be the danger man in my opinion. That guy has got the desire to win. But they should be able to mark him out and that'll piss him off. Then he'll lose it>maybe sent off and miss next group match too. That would be fitting. ;D
Watch for RVN to try the handball in the box in the second half if they are down a goal, it seems to be working for them lately. :roll:

Mark

Established Member
Would like to see Wiltord score against them again. Would bring back memories. :)

quattro

many are still underestimating the french league after one of their teams got to the finals of the CL last year. i'd say lyon are favorites in this match. champions of france over the hobbled ex champs of england. should be an entertaining match nonetheless but to be honest looking at manure right now, i'd be really surprised if they come out on top of this match.

weelip

Maybe this is the end of the "red nose" one? Honestly speaking, i think i will miss his battles with Wenger if he really got sack. I will miss him making some "smart Alex" statements only to be humilated by Wenger. :twisted:

OZGunner

I reckon Wiltord will score at least one, dunno what form he is in, still reckon he will score dunno about the match score though.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He only played one match sinces the summer and that was during the weekend. Don't think he played any before as he just recently signed with Lyon.

Taozhe

Heh ... i am wishing for a 4-0 thumping of manure. Without the aid of refs in uefa ..... lets see how they will do.

Muppy

I will be watching this match just to see how Manure lose. I hope their defence crumbles apart and Wiltord demolishing them.

A

Anonymous

weelip said:
Maybe this is the end of the "red nose" one? Honestly speaking, i think i will miss his battles with Wenger if he really got sack. I will miss him making some "smart Alex" statements only to be humilated by Wenger. :twisted:

We was top of the league near enough unbeaten in 12 months before Dein got Rio banned for 8 months, so I don't think Sir Alex will be sacked, with his record. 8 prems, 1 champs league, a load of FA cups and an assortment of lesser trophies, I think Sir Alex will have a Job for a while.

Aussie

Established Member
echo said:
weelip said:

We was top of the league near enough unbeaten in 12 months before Dein got Rio banned for 8 months, so I don't think Sir Alex will be sacked, with his record. 8 prems, 1 champs league, a load of FA cups and an assortment of lesser trophies, I think Sir Alex will have a Job for a while.

Dein does everything.

As far as im concerned Fungus has gone bonkers.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom