• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wiltord

Boonie

This may be ignorant but can somebody please fill me in on the status of Wiltord. I thoight he was a pretty good player last season. Is he injured, in a slump, unhappy, sleeping with the chairmans wife?

Please excuse my ignorance. :eek:ops:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Been injured for ages. On his way back to fitness and on his way out of the club if reports are to be believed.

Boonie

Thanks heaps for that, I cannot remember seeing him play one game this season.

It would seem a waste to let him go.

KoLo28

IMO i think he'll be a great loss to us, if he regained his fitness and got a few starts he could get back to his best, remember our double winning year. henry reyes wiltord ali bentley <-- i think they should be our strikers for next year.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Hmmmm I'm not his biggest fan but he got a couple of goals early season before slumping into mediocrity again.

reggiepaul

Boonie said:
sleeping with the chairmans wife?

That's too much dream team and footballer wives.

We can't expect a return from Wiltord. The club is going through some massive changes and that includes new players. Even Pascal was wonderful left of midfield on Sunday - would you adam and eve it!

Andrew

Wiltord's now in the past. He may still be an Arsenal player (for the next 5 months at most) but he won't make any meaningful appearances considering we have Bergkamp and Reyes, wit Kanu and Ali returning at some point. Bentley might even be higher then him in the pecking order.

beaney

WILTORD GONE!!!! end of.

CYGAN well theres a story. Started birghtly for the first half a dozen games, hit a poor patch but now seems to be coming good!

i must admit i was one of his critics at first but i have changed my tune, he has impressed me lately.

he still gets caught out now and then, but his positioning has improved, so has his reading of the game. these all help overcome the fact hes not very quick!
that was his main problem, the pace of the english game used to catch him out! i really think weve got an amazing squad of players now! :lol:

A

Anonymous

IMO i think he'll be a great loss to us.

but as they say, cya dude, thanks for the memories :D

pome

not sure wiltord has ever been good enough to be a regular starter at arsenal but has left us with some good memories(his goal at old toilet ;D )

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom