• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wiltord

Great Gunman

solthegunner said:
Definately go. He been rubbish since we got him and now he wants more money to be a sub in the best team hes ever going to play for. He wants to leave anyway, see ya later wiltord!

clockend_faithful said:
ive never rated him, but he played well yesterday, so maybe give him just one more year. this is only because we have other positions that need new players more desperately than our attack does. so theres no point wasting valuable transfer fees on another striker when we can make do with wiltord for a season longer. then after a season ali and bentley will be well and truly here (hopefully).
spend our transfer fees on defenders and right mids. our attack is not too deep, but if we keep wiltord, then it adds to our depth - henry,reyes,ali,bentley,bergy,wiltord

I think wilturd played OK yesterday considering he's been up for 6months, which was blamed through persistent injury, but I don't buy it at all. AW wanted him to sign 2yr extension to his contract and he wanted 3yr, when he refused, that is when Arsenal said he was injured.

I have also never rated him, he is useless as a striker and winger and AW paid £13m for the crap. As a striker you make your impact felt throughout the team and basically he hasn't.

I want the best for Arsenal and people like Wilutrd, Cycan, Jeffers; Stephanous just aren't good enough for this club.

Xanshin

Stay, but only if he's gonna fight.

He's great for dressing room morale, scored one of the most important goals in the club's history and is very versatile. He always has an early season goalscoring spree too...which is useful...

wiltord11

yeh i agree with Xanshin hes a good player to have and for Great Gunman to compare him with jeffers is a disgrace in my view you really need to start watching some of the arsenal games before you post your views if you dont think hes been a valuable player to us you must not be watching enough games

KlurgsSporg

at the moment i say STAY, but if i could just put this one to ya....

Wiltord or Drogba ??

gotta be drogba for me

KlurgsSporg

jeffers really needs to go he is a terrible striker we should realease jug ears if no one will pay for him wich is understandable

mood

The club wants to get rid of Jeffers for like £4m. No one will pay that much for him IMO.

As for Wiltord, he's scored us some v. important goals including the one that won us our last league. Keep him on the bench atleast, he'd be a good sub.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom