• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Winning The CHAMPIONS League- What do we need?

brianfrance

Established Member
Marseillais said:
Nasri and yahiaoui won(t play in L1 before signing contracts. And now we are conscious of the Wenger threat so we will be careful . :wink:
Arsène has a spy in each youth team of the world.
Don't be so sure, again :mrgreen:

Marseillais

And you seem proud of these ways to behave .... :roll:
Finally I am not surprised you are a Flamini fan . :mrgreen:

brianfrance

Established Member
I'm defending Arsenal, different :mrgreen:
Arsenal is one of the rare team in Europe who bet on the youngsters; And that's excellent to see another Frenchie becoming a part of this great club. If Mat had choose Everton or Charlton-like, I'd have been very very angry. He did the right choice :D

Marseillais

His bank thinks the same thing.
That is not because you are fan you have to defend all the ways to behave of your club .
On top of that , some frenchies could have the same chances to become great players by stayinf in France . I don't think "No face" will have more chances to play in Arsenal than in Marseille. I would like to know the opinion of Aliadiere for example.

brianfrance

Established Member
Marseillais said:
His bank thinks the same thing.
That is not because you are fan you have to defend all the ways to behave of your club .
On top of that , some frenchies could have the same chances to become great players by stayinf in France . I don't think "No face" will have more chances to play in Arsenal than in Marseille. I would like to know the opinion of Aliadiere for example.
Aliadière came here very very young, and he's still very young. You cannot compare.

Flamini has in Arsenal a chance to shine worldwide. You must admit he has't this chance with L'OM :wink: :twisted:

I don't defend all the ways to behave as you said. I defend this case, about Flamini, and only this one at the moment (Also about anelka and aliadière) : coz when I see a frenchie go to arsenal, I'm almost 100% sure he'll be a great player, if he already isn't of course, coz arsène knows football! (About frenchies only: Petit, Viera, Henry, Anelka, Pires, Wiltord and a stage down Grimandi, Cygan) You have there 5 Euro 2000 and WC98 winners, and also anleka who won the Euro only (only hey!!!) :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

To beat everyone we play :wink:

Oh, plus a goalkeeper who doesnt get us eliminated.

Aussie

Established Member
theguvnor said:
To beat everyone we play :wink:

Oh, plus a goalkeeper who doesnt get us eliminated.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember threads

Is Jens good enough for Arsenal

there were ****loads of them

A

Anonymous

:lol: No doubt there will be alot more come next season. The answer is just plain and simply NO.

jacc_7_1

wwat do we need??
100 million euros for wenger to spend and to keep paddy in highbury
at the same bring xabi and nesta over to highbury! :)

Arnie

luck, a keeper that doesn't put the ball right infront of the most prolific and on form players to wear a blue shirt. Real madrid in every round or intermilan.

efurze

Marseillais said:
With Vieira leaving , Arsenal is a big joke

With Viera gone last November, Arsenal beat Liverpool and Chelsea in League and demolished Inter Milan 5-1 in the CL.

Arsenal's second squad could handle Marseille.

CloudWalker

theguvnor said:
:lol: No doubt there will be alot more come next season. The answer is just plain and simply NO.

Everybody make mistakes somewhere, it was heartbreaking but it was Jen. Henry for all his heroics couldn't come through in those crucial games. Still having the best defensive record in the EPL does say a lot for Jen, not bad for his 1st season. Usually foreign players start to really shine in their 2nd season, hopefully Jen can do it bcos we really want the CL thisyear :p

The Mini

efurze said:
Marseillais said:
With Vieira leaving , Arsenal is a big joke

With Viera gone last November, Arsenal beat Liverpool and Chelsea in League and demolished Inter Milan 5-1 in the CL.

Arsenal's second squad could handle Marseille.

Yes but then we also had a Parlour to lead the team. Right now I'm not sure who the captain could be. Bergkamp is the logical option, but where can he play? Henry and Reyes will be unbeatable. Who else is there? Campbell?

start playin bergkamp away more
but a train or somethin
for god sakes its the mans last year
...also get that whole mental thing bout CL outta way
some teams we play can be beaten by the newcastles and chartons to tell u the truth.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom