• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wolves winning..

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 2,769

thierrys_girl

Established Member
myth said:
Champs it was different last season we had Beckham and Veron.
to many changes, a very young squad.
04-24 just watch us dominate the league.

i reckon you guys are playing mind games with us now :wink: fans are not suppose to give up on their team no matter where you are in the league 1st 2nd or even 20th

Sammer

Established Member
I always thought that the Manc-Squad of this year was overrated.

Two scenarios:

1. Having been beaten by the Wolves will reveal weaknesses that have been covered by the winner-attitude of ManU.
Other teams in the EPL will realize that beating ManU is feasible - which will lead to ManU lossing/drawing more games.

2. This was just a single incident, sort of a wake-up call to come back even stronger. Nothing will change, ManU will win the next matches easily.

I am not really sure which scenario it will be....all depends on the next game.

Andrew

Sammer said:
I always thought that the Manc-Squad of this year was overrated.

Two scenarios:

1. Having been beaten by the Wolves will reveal weaknesses that have been covered by the winner-attitude of ManU.
Other teams in the EPL will realize that beating ManU is feasible - which will lead to ManU lossing/drawing more games.

2. This was just a single incident, sort of a wake-up call to come back even stronger. Nothing will change, ManU will win the next matches easily.

I am not really sure which scenario it will be....all depends on the next game.

I think their squad is weaker as well. You can really see that they miss the killer balls from Beckham. But having said that didn't they make a record start to the season or something? I think it just shows the gap between the top 2 (or arguably top 3) and the rest is getting even larger.

jc8gooner

I have a really bad memory, but didn't our reserves and youth team beat Wolves first team 5-1 in December? ;D

n_henry

I think their squad might be slightly weaker, but not by much. Don't really think they're missing Veron too much, but they are missing Becks and his crosses. Still, I don't think Man U this defeat will exactly hamper their title chances too much. TBH, I probably fancy their chances of winning it a little more than I do ours... mostly coz of the depth factor (and our lack of it)... :?

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom