• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wolves winning..

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 85
  • Views 2,784

patrick42uk

Established Member
tomorrow's result is by no means guranteed. if anything, it puts a lot of pressure on us. anytime united drop points this season it usually corresponds with us doing so as well. i hope we can take advantage though.

A

Anonymous

to be honest.Don't blame Wesley at all for the goal.was a slip could have done nothing bout it.
we were lucky to be honest with Ince and Irwin not taking their chances

Andrew

Common ruud... You haven't lost it yet. You are still one point ahead of us and we still need to win to go to the top. But this Manure team is reminding me of our team last year... Remember I think they didn't lose a game in the second half of the season. And now they've failed to score twice in a row.

Today Howard showed that he isn't invicible. No doubt if he saved the goal it would have been a brilliant save, but it was saveable. Giggs needs to get back into the team, really missed him today. Fortune is a poor left back, ok going forward but caught out in defence a lot. Brown was off the pace and gifted Wolves a chance for their goal.

But for me, this is justice to Wolves since they were unlucky not to at least draw at Old Trafford earlier this season. And also, it's good to see Manure not winning games they don't deserve to win for once (actually twice in a row now).

But now we need to do the business tomorrow and gain the lead at the top back again. I always prefer it to be in our hands.

SF Gooner

My main man Ruud. You gots to chill my brotha. We still have to play tommorrow and even if we win there are still alot of games left. I mean for all we know is that it might come down to our match at Highbury against Man U. Don't get me wrong here, I hope that you are right about it costing you the title, but I think once you get over the deep wound that was inflicted on you today you'll be a lil bit more upbeat.

Andrew

ruud said:
to be honest.Don't blame Wesley at all for the goal.was a slip could have done nothing bout it.
we were lucky to be honest with Ince and Irwin not taking their chances

It was Brown's fault for that goal. If he hadn't had slipped he would have at least put more pressure on Miller.

And Ince and Irwin didn't take their chances? They were from way out and were excellent shots, barely even half chances so I don't know how you can say they didn't take their chances. It's more like Scholes didn't take his chances, because he had 3 or 4 chances he would normally at least test the goalkeeper with, if not put them in the back of the net.

A

Anonymous

honestly guys.I have never felt soo low in my time of supporting United even more then May 8th 2002.I had been expecting this result all day and was hoping to be proved wrong.But unfortunately i was right
This game reminded me a lot of the Borough game at home in 2002 where we lost 1-0 and from that time on never ever went 1st and eventually lost the title.Seems like it's gonna be like that again
Now with Rio out,Giggs injured,Ole's inkjury setback.not looking good.not looking good at all.Great result nevertheless for you chaps.Go and celebrate.league is yours(although I pray to god that I am proved wrong!)

A

Anonymous

ASHBURRN said:
ruud said:
3 points gone..! :cry:
Eh?

You never had the 3 points in the first place. Duh.

c'mon mate..it was pretty obvious we were expected to win and a game we should and could have won.but aaahhh ****ing hell..Soo dissapointed!

A

Anonymous

Oh and people, stop consoling the Manc.

It's Zain, and he tends to say things like, "I admire Arsenal," "I love how you always take you chances" "I don't see how anyone can beat Arsenal" blah blah when in fact he's just having a laugh at all of us.

The other Mods can vouch for this.

A

Anonymous

ruud said:
c'mon mate..it was pretty obvious we were expected to win and a game we should and could have won.but aaahhh f****g hell..Soo dissapointed!
You never had the 3 points in the first place, no matter what people expected you to do.

Are you telling me the moment the game kicked off the league awarded 3 points to United, even with the score 0-0?

Pfffft.

A

Anonymous

not really..but it was a game which most people thought would be a win for United to be honest.but yes ,nothing can be taken for granted ofcourse.lesson learnt .But fraid it's too late.

JazzG

Established Member
ruud said:
.Go and celebrate.league is yours(although I pray to god that I am proved wrong!)

The league never has or never will be won is January. You still have 48 points to play for, that is a lot of points. You have 16 games and we have 17. It is way too tight to say who will win it........

pome

JazzG said:
ruud said:
.Go and celebrate.league is yours(although I pray to god that I am proved wrong!)

The league never has or never will be won is January. You still have 48 points to play for, that is a lot of points. You have 16 games and we have 17. It is way too tight to say who will win it........

hes just being ruud :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom