• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Women's FA Cup Final 20/21 - Arsenal vs Chelsea, Sunday 5 December 2021, 14:00 BST

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Covid delayed FA Cup final between ourselves and Chelsea is on today at 2pm. We’ve been on an excellent run in the league, currently top of the table. Chelsea are not too far behind in second, sitting on 21 points to our 23.

But the final is a once off, anything can happen on the day. Will we get our record setting 15th title or will Chelsea pick up their third?

Game stats at 2pm BST, let’s watch.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

SA Gunner

FFS, its 1-0 to Chelsea.

SA Gunner

Weathering an early storm here.

Almost another goal for Chelsea, they are all over us.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Yep, could have been 2:0 already.

This defense without Leah isn't the same, a top class CB is needed to compete with the biggest teams.

SA Gunner

Starting to play our game now, Chelsea are already in high press, counter attacking mode but that hasnt stopped us from finding our feet.

We need to equalise soon.

SA Gunner

Some dangerous situations here for us, Chelsea are countering at lightning speed.

Zinsberger making some crucial saves here to keep us in the game.

SA Gunner

Halftime, Chelsea leads by a goal to nil.

We've come back nicely into the game, but still no breakthrough. We have the ability to turn this one around.

NieThePiet

At least we are still in the game with this result.

Better in the last 15 minutes, but Chelsea had the much better chances and Zinsberger saved us a few times.

Keplaz

We've really missed Leah. I like Jen Beattie but her and Wuben Moy are really struggling as a pairing. Also think Maanum has had the worst game I've ever seen her have in an Arsenal shirt. Jordan has to come in second half.

Pyres7

We're lucky it's only 1-0, really need to sharpen up defensively in the second half.

We've really missed Leah. I like Jen Beattie but her and Wuben Moy are really struggling as a pairing. Also think Maanum has had the worst game I've ever seen her have in an Arsenal shirt. Jordan has to come in second half.
Yeah they kept getting behind Beattie. I think she needs a faster CB partner to cover her.

SA Gunner

Chelsea scores to make it 2-0.

NieThePiet

Yep, Game over sadly.
Very deserved.

Both CBs lack pace too.
We have options for the offensive and midfield now, but defensively there is still a gap.

SA Gunner

Good goal by Chelsea to make it 3.

Game over.

SA Gunner

Game over, we lost this one wholeheartedly, well done Chelsea.

Lets get back to the league and pushing for that one.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom