• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Womens Home/Away Kit

AFCG7

Established Member
Does anyone know where online i could get a Ladies kit? Thats anywhere apart from Arsenal.com.
If not online then anywhere in LOndon besides the club shop?
Please let me know if anyone has an idea.

Army of Me

Established Member
i'm not sure if this is arsenal talk because it's an arsenal top you're after, or football talk because you're after a replica shirt.

and i can't get access to the topic regulators forum to ask.

i'll stick it in football talk, hopefully thats the right thing to do.

mrsvanpersie

If you don’t find one on E-Bay, how about getting a bulk order - i.e. - Your mates/any other Gunners order and you share the P&P cost?

AFCG7

Established Member
Good idea mrs rvp .. but all my mates here already have kits .. i wanted this shirt as a gift for someone.. i'll try ebay and see how that works out.. in the meantime if anyone else knows a website where i can get one from still let me know.

Asterix

Established Member
arseweb has a decent shopping section - I think it's ww.arseweb.com but I could be wrong. If I am look it up on Google.

The official site murders you on postage. To Australia, the postage nearly costs as much as the shirt. Ridiculous.

AFCG7

Established Member
No luck whatsoever .. i eventually decided to order it from the vclubs website, and they dont have the size i want.

*exasperation*

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom