• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

world cup kits

mrsvanpersie

I like some stuff done by all of them - Dre Dre, Snoop, Xzibit, Pac, Biggie, Nas, Lil' Flip, Nelly, Jagged Edge, Mobb Deep, some 50 Cent and The Game...
You?

Tony Montana

Established Member
mrsvanpersie said:
I like some stuff done by all of them - Dre Dre, Snoop, Xzibit, Pac, Biggie, Nas, Lil' Flip, Nelly, Jagged Edge, Mobb Deep, some 50 Cent and The Game...
You?

some bate ones there...

Viper

Established Member
jester said:
nike.jpg

thats the nike kits (rumoured). very plain and boring imo.
Are you sure those are the new Nike kits?

They look like the World Cup kits from 1998!

edit: I'm right:

brazil_team.jpg

jester

Established Member
^that kit is different, the collar and the line down the shoulder. socks have a blue line too

Canadian Gooner

I'm kind of mad that nike didn't give Portugal green shorts.

Kind of like many of the Barcelona fans were mad when they were given red shorts instead of blue...theres just so much tradition and nike goes and f*cks it up.

Viper

Established Member
It's the club's decision to choose the colours. Nike doesn't just say 'ERE MATE TAKE EM.'

Canadian Gooner

Never really thought of that...good point though.

Then what were the Portuguese Football Federation and Barcelona thinking.

And actually, the Netherlands too, with the blue socks....strange, very strange

shaz

those adidas kits are awesome. big boo to nikeys.. i hope our kit isnt like that next year.. god that would be so ****e!

jester

Established Member
theres only a 'sneak preview' think its got terry etc from the back. all you can see is that its red with gold lettering (doesnt look good)

edit: i found the pic

dummy.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom