• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup Qualifiers

Mark

Established Member
26 March 2005

England v Northern Ireland, 15:00
Armenia v Andorra, 14:00
Belgium v Bosnia-Herzegovina, 19:15
Bulgaria v Sweden, 15:30
Croatia v Iceland, 17:00
Czech Republic v Finland, 16:00
Denmark v Kazakhstan, 19:00
Estonia v Slovakia, 16:00
France v Switzerland, 20:00
Georgia v Greece, 17:30
Israel v Rep of Ireland, 17:50
Italy v Scotland, 19:45
Liechtenstein v Russia, 16:00
Poland v Azerbaijan, 17:00
Romania v Holland, 18:00
Turkey v Albania, 18:00
Wales v Austria, 15:00

Not all that thrilling, but I'll be watching England v Nordern Arland, because England make me laugh, Poland V Azerbaijan because I'm Polish and Poland rule, and France v Switzerland to see how Senderos does against Henry, etc.

Romania v Holland and Italy v Scotland might be quite good too.

Sith_Gooner

Wont be watching any, cant be arsed with england anymore, too many manure players in team. Rooney the looney just makes me more uninterested!!

But im afraid that they WILL win the group Mark, with your boys second!!

brianfrance

Established Member
I'm sorry mark, there's no chance to see senderos vs titi ; titi hasn't recovered completely yet
But there're big chances to see Wiltord vs Senderos :p

AFCG7

Established Member
I'm watching Sweden-BUlgaria and Holland-Romania because those are the only two free matches. The others are on pay-per-view and i wont pay to see them.

Mark

Established Member
Yeah a runners-up place for Poland would still be very decent.

No chance of Titi playing then? Well it'll still be interesting to see big Phil on his international debut. He'll be up against quality whether Titi plays or not.

koivu

Henry IV said:
I would love it if NI beat England. That would make my season.

If a 10-man Canadian team can beat you guys, then England shouldn't have a problem :lol:

Having said that, I would also love to see a NI win

Canuck

Established Member
Liechtenstein v Russia WOOOOOOOOOOOYA! Just kidding.

I'll be watching England v. Ireland on Sat. morning just because it's a football fix. Other than that I'll just catch the highlights.

asajoseph

Established Member
How can ANYONE enjoy watching England? They honestly play the most boring, uninventive football I've EVER seen. And they're crap at it, to boot.

Sack Sven, the sooner the better.

air

I'm looking into the future and I can see:

Czech Rep. 3 Finland 0

I can also see myself not watching the second half and cursing to myself. I can also see the Finnish coach saying there were many good things in the defeat.

Mark

Established Member
asajoseph said:
How can ANYONE enjoy watching England? They honestly play the most boring, uninventive football I've EVER seen. And they're crap at it, to boot.

Sack Sven, the sooner the better.

Spot on. Like I said, I'll just be watching because they're so funny! :lol:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Armenia 2 - 1 Andorra
England 4 - 0 Northern Ireland
Wales 0 - 2 Austria
Bulgaria 0 - 3 Sweden
Estonia 1 - 2 Slovakia
Liechtenstein 1 - 2 Russia
Czech Republic 4 - 3 Finland

well, England comfortably won.... Ashley Cole was not hurt... they should win that group... (Joe Cole, unfortunately, looked decent on the LM spot)

Freddie scored twice for Sweden.. penalty in the 90th minute and his first in the 17th min.

Wales is pretty much done for the WC... i'd like to see if Giggs truly ends up playing for Wales for the next 3-4 years as he claims... they have no prospect of playing in a major tournament until he's like 36.. i doubt he will play til then....

Czechs dont look nearly as good as they did in the Euros..... were up 3-1, then FInland tied it up before Czech scored 3 minutes from time to win...

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom