• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup, who is going?

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Gurgen said:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/051210/1/5ojb.html

The third sales period has begun today. So, who is thinking of going? I´m definitely going to Holland-Argentina in Frankfurt, have to decide on the other games as Stuttgart is 8 hours away and Leipzig isn´t too close either.
I've got the tickets for the match v the Argies. Will try to get tickets for the KO stages...

RockyRocastle

Established Member
If my mrs wasnt pregnant I would be there - just for the piss up if not the football.

"There were ten German bombers in the air..."

Sammer

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
If my mrs wasnt pregnant I would be there - just for the piss up if not the football.

...I just thought that your national team coach asked the fans not to sing this song in Germany :D

Sammer

Established Member
Gurgen said:

The third sales period has begun today. So, who is thinking of going? I´m definitely going to Holland-Argentina in Frankfurt, have to decide on the other games as Stuttgart is 8 hours away and Leipzig isn´t too close either.

Did you actually get tickets or are you trying to buy on matchday?

Anyway, don´t make the long trip to Stuttgart, it´s a sh*t stadium - the new Frankfurt stadium is good and the game should be worth the trip.

I´ll be seeing Argentina vs. Serbia and a 1/8 final game (winner of the Brazil group vs. 2nd of the Italy group).

velimir85

I was seriosly planning to go there if we qualified, but without recognizing the fact that my exams period is in June, so that settled it :?

Gurgen

Established Member
Sammer said:
Gurgen said:

Did you actually get tickets or are you trying to buy on matchday?

Well I 'bought' them, but you have to wait until January/February to hear if you're actually getting them, as it's a lottery amongst the many buyers. I don't really know how many people will/won't get a ticket.

seb_afc

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:

and the RAF from england, RAF from england, RAF from england shot em down - sorry couldnt help but to finish it.

Ive applied for tickets for the England vs Sweden game and the England vs Paraguay game. fingers crossed i'll get them. ive had no response from the FA.

koivu

I'm going to try again in this phase...I got shut out in the first phase, applied for 6 matches and got none. After being at EURO 2004 I've got to check out a World Cup.

Do y'all think that there will be black market tickets? FIFA seem to be talking tough about it all but in Portugal you could buy tickets right in front of cops and for dirt cheap...I had 3 extras to the Czech v Denmark quarter and was hoping I could make some decent money for them...when a guy nearby sold 4 of them for 5 euros each I just buggered off.

AFCG7

Established Member
I can get to Germany..i'm due 5 weeks vacation so i'll be taking two weeks out of that for some world cup games. A friend of mine in Hanover can get me at least one ticket to a game at that venue .. for other games i'll have to try and get tickets on the black..hopefully they wont be too expensive!

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom