• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worries come in waves

Anocht

Mourinho says that Cole is the best english defender, Vieira flew to Madrid after ManUtd. game, Reyes doesn't work, Bergkamp, at 35, is our best player, when Ljungberg plays the midfield seems weak...etc.
Also, Hill-Wood said that Wenger had cash to sign new players. What a tragedy¡ We lost an important game and the world collapses.
Just realize: Arsène is a good coach but I doubt he's a good strategist. Of course, I have my solutions: Wenger should coach Reserves and Youths; bring a new coach (I like Deschamps) and sign new players as Torres, Wright-Phillips, a good keeper and some defenses; maybe a left-back :wink:
Now, post your "tragedy".

informed1

Anocht said:
Mourinho says that Cole is the best english defender, Vieira flew to Madrid after ManUtd. game, Reyes doesn't work, Bergkamp, at 35, is our best player, when Ljungberg plays the midfield seems weak...etc.
Also, Hill-Wood said that Wenger had cash to sign new players. What a tragedy¡ We lost an important game and the world collapses.
Just realize: Arsène is a good coach but I doubt he's a good strategist. Of course, I have my solutions: Wenger should coach Reserves and Youths; bring a new coach (I like Deschamps) and sign new players as Torres, Wright-Phillips, a good keeper and some defenses; maybe a left-back :wink:

someones hyperventilating, now inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.......there you go feel better?

Now tell me whats the matter?

asajoseph

Established Member
That's right. Arsène, one of the most coveted managers in the game should go to coaching the reserve and youth teams. He won't mind that. He won't mind that half of the clubs in football would KILL to have him as manager, because he'd be happier managing our reserves.

You, my friend, should stick to Championship Manager.

Chicago

I got an idea guys, let's buy the entire South American league then we can have all of the brazillian and argentine talent we want. Since South America isn't as fincancially well off as Europe, our dollar(pound) will buy more over there.

asajoseph

Established Member
Chicago said:
I got an idea guys, let's buy the entire South American league then we can have all of the brazillian and argentine talent we want. Since South America isn't as fincancially well off as Europe, our dollar(pound) will buy more over there.

Sorry, I'm overworked at the moment, and my brain's not functioning properly. I have to ask - is that a joke?!?

seb_afc

Established Member
Ha ha your having a laugh mate. we have had ONE bad season chill out. its hard to compete against 200 million pounds. he have a wonderfull stadium being built and I for one think there is a birght future ahead. Arsène's Empire is in construction phase and in a couple of years it will be in its peak. trust me :wink:

_scorpion_

Established Member
Its a ****e rant-esque thread that is hording valuable web space....there should be a sticky for rantish threads.....so lock her up!

famous no 10

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
Its a s***e rant-esque thread that is hording valuable web space....there should be a sticky for rantish threads.....so lock her up!

no, don't lock it, just transfer it to a new forum for people that are a bit mental. :shock:

_scorpion_

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
_scorpion_ said:
Its a s***e rant-esque thread that is hording valuable web space....there should be a sticky for rantish threads.....so lock her up!

no, don't lock it, just transfer it to a new forum for people that are a bit mental. :shock:

lol!!!

hujja

Established Member
Chicago said:

Please tell me you're joking. If you're not, may I suggest some intense therapy?

Chicago

asajoseph said:
Chicago said:

Sorry, I'm overworked at the moment, and my brain's not functioning properly. I have to ask - is that a joke?!?

Just thought I'd throw out an equally ridicoulous(albeit better) idea

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Just realize: Arsène is a good coach but I doubt he's a good strategist. Of course, I have my solutions: Wenger should coach Reserves and Youths; bring a new coach (I like Deschamps) and sign new players as Torres, Wright-Phillips, a good keeper and some defenses; maybe a left-back
570.gif
361.gif

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom