• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal Player

Marky249

We all know that 99 percent of the men who have doned the arsenal shirt have been absolute legends but who would u say where are top 3 worst players of the modern era let say from 1990 mine are
1.Caballero 97/98?? played once in league cup was awuful and never palyed again.

2.Vince (drop the ball) Bartram 95/96 nuff said

3.Jeffers 02/present day ust not good enough

These opinons are purely based on proformance not on reputation because it would be pretty obvious who would be number 1 i.e le sulk NA9 what a wast of talent would have been brilliant if he had stayed at the arsenal.

Allyboy

Established Member
Kimoyma never got a chance, his goals per starts ratio was 3 in 4!

Helder was consistantly disappointing and Bartram was just terrible!

I was never a fan of Eddie McGoldrick, we were linked with Roy Keane all summer and were expecting a quality midfielder, but when he was announced as our creative genuis I think a few eyes rolled!

Siggi Jonsson never really did anything, or Warmuz, who literally did nothing!

The Mini

I'm not in the mood to talk about stuff like this, I'm on too much of a high from watching my first proper match at Highbury and witnessing the beginning of something big

Sol man

It is really unfair to say that Jeffers was one of the worst. Franny's main problem was that he could not play Wengerball (in other words his style of play was not suited to ours). Wenger bought him because according to the press and some of his players we needed a fox in the box. If he had gone to Man Utd he might have been a good player 4 them.

lewdikris

Established Member
Henry, Vieira and Pires.

Waste of money.

I said all along we shoulda gone for Emile Heskey, Robbie Savage and Jason Wilcox, but no-one ever listens to me...

Aussie

Established Member
lewdikris said:
Henry, Vieira and Pires.

Waste of money.

I said all along we shoulda gone for Emile Heskey, Robbie Savage and Jason Wilcox, but no-one ever listens to me...

I agree and why do we let quality players like franny jeffers go out on loan why not sell henry to Sp**s we might be able to 1mil for him if were lucky. :D

KoLo28

lewdikris said:
Henry, Vieira and Pires.

Waste of money.

LOL

Anders Limpar

Nelson Vivas might not have cut it at Arsenal but proved both before and after he was a good enough footballer...

...the same goes for Gio who had an excellent game yesterday against Athletico Madrid even though he still is an Arsenal player...

PolishGooner

Kaba Diawara was better Arsenal player that Jeffers! Dont forget Diawara played in just a few matches so we reallt dont know his abilities. Jeffers had his chances and screw it.

The worst:
Gus Ceasar (at least according to fever pitch), Glenn Helder, Pal Lyndersen and John Jensen, Stefan Malz, Alberto Mendez, Tomas Danilevicius

Aussie

Established Member
Also our selection of managers is shocking Wegner what the F**k were they on. Why didnt we get Gerrad Houllier we would have won so much more.

vin de guerre

Mad Jens said:
Ian Ure, if you wanna go back to when, apparently really sucked.
Ian Ure at least had a sense of humour and also knew he was cr@p.
Willy Young, Peter Marinello are prime candidates but on the whole I think we should have got rid of Adams, Wright and Rice!

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom