• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst fans you have sat around

Neo

Being a west stand season ticket holder....oh god I hate my seats...I get alot of first time supporters/kids and general idiots sitting around me, but has anybody got any bad experiences?

Last home game, I had a bunch of chavvie northerns sitting behind me, tatoos all up there arms, and arsenal tatoos on there faces. They didnt know ANY songs, when they did, it was out of tune and just was terrible, constant talking through the match - they even had a domestical arguement! Whenever we got close to goal it was oooooh ohhhhhh and making some stupid noises, I really didnt enjoy that game just because of them, lol, anyone else have any bad experiences?

James

Established Member
Last season, EVERY away game i had a group of 3 people (2 guys and 1 girl, probably each in their late twentys) behind me, who just used to talk every game throughtout the 90 minutes. One lad was always completely wrecked as well, and used to shout some of the weirdest, yet funniest stuff you'll ever hear at a game. Sometimes it was hilarious, other times, he used to piss me right off.

I then went to the Bayern home game, the only Highbury game i went to last season, and he was sat a few rows infront of me in the East Lower.

I'm sure other people who attend alot of Arsenal games would probably recognise him actually.

He's probably on here :lol:

Army of Me

Established Member
i've only been to one home game and it was in the east-upper, and pretty much everyone around me were just sitting there like they were watching eastenders - everytime i stood up and shouted abuse at the ref/west ham fans/anyone they just looked at me as if i was phil mitchell.

and last seasons community shield i was sat in front of these guys (not much younger than me) who told me to sit down all the bloody time... not very handy considering we were in a far corner and i couldn't see anything over the halfway line. so i didnt do as they asked. and i'm probably their most hated spectator :D

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I can't remember who we were playing but it was in Europe against some German team. I was sitting by the away fans who were making a right racket all game long (good fans actually)

We scored so I stood up and at the top of my voice sang 'Your not singing anymore' in german, I only got a couple of lines into it before a steward told me to sit down or i'll be ejected from the stadium :cry:

Army of Me

Established Member
goonerwarsh said:
I can't remember who we were playing but it was in Europe against some German team. I was sitting by the away fans who were making a right racket all game long (good fans actually)

We scored so I stood up and at the top of my voice sang 'Your not singing anymore' in german, I only got a couple of lines into it before a steward told me to sit down or i'll be ejected from the stadium :cry:

:lol: :lol: wicked!

stewards are such bastards... like bouncers, think they own the venue they're bouncing. pricks.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have been told to be quiet mind you I'm very out of key sound like a cat who stuck in ships fog horn
I been to games where I heard people moaning about everything in game I call them in my mind moaning Mertle

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
A couple of games stood out from the Unbeaten season, the Boxing Day snooze against Wolves. I was in the Clock End next to a middle aged woman in a barbour jacket, did she raise her voice in anger once? Did she ....!

And the fans who left our Carling Cup game at home to Rotherham at the end of 90 minutes were pretty bad. They were such amateurs they didn't realise the game was going to extra time!

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Yeh, I remember watching the Man Utd game in the Carling Cup when Wiltord scored a hatrick. It was like sitting watching a movie at the cinema it was so quiet, none of the fans knew any songs :roll:

seb_afc

Established Member
i hate the man utd fans at old trafford in the scoreboard end. I go to old trafford every year to watch arsenal and for some reason im always sat right next to the there fans despite being in the arsenal section. its the same tossers and when were loosing i.e when we lost 6-1 was ****ing awful!! but when van nistelrooy missed that pen and when we knocked em out the cup...it was all worth it.

koivu

I was surrounded by Rosenborg fans last year in the West Stand. They were on the annoying side but we thumped them on the pitch so I wasn't as bothered.

las

I'm from norway and I must confess sometimes I'm not happy to see peoples from abroad :shock:he he .at one match I was seated with some scandinavians that was so drunk and not interested in the mach that I almost punched them,but I didn't. i said to myself I'll rather sit at home watching the game than be around total fools coming by airplane.

Shomo

the worst fans i have sat with in the pub are some ****ing glory hunters chelsea fans who started watching football recently,it's very annoying and there are not even worth to argue

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Natnat said:
I have been told to be quiet mind you I'm very out of key sound like a cat who stuck in ships fog horn
I been to games where I heard people moaning about everything in game I call them in my mind moaning Mertle

You dont half spout some rubbish love.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom