• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would love to see diego tristan at arsenal

kev82

What do you all think of tristan at arsenal. Deportivo are listening to offers for him and an offer of 8 million pounds would be enough to acquire him. I know we have Reyes, van Persie,ali, henry and bergkamp but I feel tristan is a proven striker at the champions league level and could take us to another level. That being said, a central defender should probably be our priority because besides Kolo and Sol we are a bit thin in this area. However Wenger knows best and he highly rates senderos and ryan garry who has just recovered from his injuries

A.Hussain

nah, we already have a plethora of strikers. its how well they gel that will allow us a sniff at that elusive cup

Marky249

Good shout but we already got many strikers, he´s a class player does very well in La Liga

VIVE ESPAÑA ;D ;D ;D

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
havent heard anything about tristan for some time... must not be lighting up La Liga anymore... why, then, would we want him here?

godfather

hes a good player but 8m is S***e lot money. also, we already have many strikers,so we dont need him!

Senght

We bought 2 new strikers and you want another one? Our main priority now is a central/right midfielder and a defender, not a striker.... And theres Ali and Bentley too. Gettign Tristan here will only wreck the youngster's Arsenal campaign.

beanz

Whenever I hear the name Tristan, it always reminds me of a lad I knew some time ago, who was a total wimp, so just on that illogical basis, thanks, but no thanks. :mrgreen:

kajej

A player who I would love to see her is Malbranque. That guy seems to fit in perfectly with Arsenal's game style, he could play on the right and in the centre. He is the kind of player who would make our right side as good as our left.

Chips&CurrySauce

Tristan is a great talent but in many respects he is like Kluivert. Bit of a bad boy who loves the celebrity life style. It is his off field carry ons that have hampered his development with Deportivo. On his day he is world class and he is a player I greatly admire but he represents too much of a risk and we also don't need him.

Isragooner

Reyes will never be good as tristan,8 million is a bargain..

but to be honest,the only striker from la liga who will fit into the arsenal squad is Samuel Eto'o.he's henry in the making.

A

Anonymous

Reyes will never be as good as tristan?
umm i dont think so,i tihnk with the right attitude reyes is a superstar in the making

Sonic Youth

i agree that tristan is one of the best players in the world, but you cannot know if reyes is gonna be as good as him or not.
personally i really think reyes has the talent to become a superplayer. and wenger would never pay such an outrageous amount of money for an average player.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom