• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you consider Liverpool's season a successful one?

LeTallec

A_Gooner_Matata said:
I just had this really successful visit to McDonalds. I was hoping to get a double cheeseburger, large fries, a large Coke and an apple pie for dessert. Okay, someone beat me to it and took all the cheese, but I still got the second best burger around and can be proud of that. I kinda blew my order for the large fries and just got a kid-sized handful, but I was concentrating more on the burger this time. As for the Coke and apple pie, I totally forgot about them, but at least I had my cheeseless burger. The important thing is now I know how to get the burger I want, and next time I'm definitely gonna get it - as long as that sneaky other guy or one of his friends doesn't beat me to it again...Still, a successful visit to McDonalds any way you look at it.
how fat are you mate.. bloody hell McDonalds must dominate your life.. do you go to bed thinking about a mcmuffin in the morning

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Its funny how we swap seasons this year with last year.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom