• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Would you want Bergkamp to stay on?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 617

Would you want Bergkamp to stay on?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Arsenal Ledgend spent more time at Arsenal than ajax.....so do u think he should end his carrer here with us and go back.

beaney

as if anyone is going to vote NO to this thread! i mean...c'mon!

the guy is a legend, the way hes been playing this season you would be a fool to not offer a one year deal

Jinn

Established Member
Of course. He's got a lot of experience to offer Ali and Reyes, as well as being an emergency backup in case of injury.

Henry's Girl

Yes pls, he's only 22yrs :D

The man still have a lot to offer the club, i hope the club make a good deal with him cos he said he's staying depends on the club

bellsavage

****NO! what has he ever done for this club

This had better be a windup!, what has Bergkamp done for this club, he is the catalyst for the way the club is today without his vision, artistry and sublime skill would freddie have scored those all important goals in the 2001 run in, would henry have scored half of his goals. I jusy can't beleive this....!

Mark

Established Member
bellsavage said:
****NO! what has he ever done for this club

This had better be a windup!, what has Bergkamp done for this club, he is the catalyst for the way the club is today without his vision, artistry and sublime skill would freddie have scored those all important goals in the 2001 run in, would henry have scored half of his goals. I jusy can't beleive this....!

He's being sarcastic I think, I think he thinks it's a stupid question and he should stay without a doubt.

I myself am unsure and would be satisfied with whatever decision Wenger makes.

goonerlove

Let him retire at Arsenal after one more year... then hire on as a coach/advisor and scout/ambassador to Holland...

He is an Arsenal legend... would be great for him to finish his career with us.

Goonerlove

memyself

Apparently, in an interview with the Gardian Bergy said that when he retires he will cut all ties with football and Arsenal, which is a bit sad. I wondered if he could ever be kept as an advisor or trainer to the up and coming. However, keeping Bergy would be brill. He don't score as many as he used to, but then again, he doesn't really have any more, what with Henry and the rest. It's not like when he first came here and he was the outstanding skill monster. His vision and passing is still second to none.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom