Would you want Bergkamp to stay on?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2004.

?

Would you want Bergkamp to stay on?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arsenal Ledgend spent more time at Arsenal than ajax.....so do u think he should end his carrer here with us and go back.

2. Split

Split New Member Trusted

3. godfather

godfather New Member

yes! why not?

4. Nawoo

Nawoo New Member

can you please stop asking stupid questions :roll:

5. Aussie

Aussie New Member Elite

If he wants another season he can have one.

6. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

****NO! what has he ever done for this club :roll:

7. beaney

beaney New Member Trusted

as if anyone is going to vote NO to this thread! i mean...c'mon!

the guy is a legend, the way hes been playing this season you would be a fool to not offer a one year deal

8. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

Of course. He's got a lot of experience to offer Ali and Reyes, as well as being an emergency backup in case of injury.

9. Henry's Girl

Henry's Girl New Member

Yes pls, he's only 22yrs :D

The man still have a lot to offer the club, i hope the club make a good deal with him cos he said he's staying depends on the club

10. A.M.A.G.

A.M.A.G. New Member

and the choice is unanimous

11. bellsavage

bellsavage New Member

This had better be a windup!, what has Bergkamp done for this club, he is the catalyst for the way the club is today without his vision, artistry and sublime skill would freddie have scored those all important goals in the 2001 run in, would henry have scored half of his goals. I jusy can't beleive this....!

12. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

He's being sarcastic I think, I think he thinks it's a stupid question and he should stay without a doubt.

I myself am unsure and would be satisfied with whatever decision Wenger makes.

13. vin de guerre

vin de guerre New Member

I totally agree. Even Bruce Riochgot the sack for signing him in the first place. God what a waste of money.

14. The Mini

The Mini New Member

His participation is invaluable, even at the subconcious level.

15. IW8

IW8 New Member

Totally agree :lol:

16. goonerlove

goonerlove New Member

Let him retire at Arsenal after one more year... then hire on as a coach/advisor and scout/ambassador to Holland...

He is an Arsenal legend... would be great for him to finish his career with us.

Goonerlove

17. diefenbaker

diefenbaker New Member

he's gotta lift the champions league with us

18. memyself

memyself New Member

Apparently, in an interview with the Gardian Bergy said that when he retires he will cut all ties with football and Arsenal, which is a bit sad. I wondered if he could ever be kept as an advisor or trainer to the up and coming. However, keeping Bergy would be brill. He don't score as many as he used to, but then again, he doesn't really have any more, what with Henry and the rest. It's not like when he first came here and he was the outstanding skill monster. His vision and passing is still second to none.