• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xpert 11 Players??

gotnothin

Im new to the site and was wondering if there are any other ppl on here that play Xpert 11 onlin (football manager game)

If not you should check it out, very cool... www.xperteleven.com

Apologies if this is wrong section, repost etc.. :eek:ops:

nazo

Established Member
whats the game all about (other than being a manager)
does it play like real football
not players called this and that

gotnothin

Basically you have to apply for a team who currently doesnt have a manager, or apply to start your own team in a league which doesnt have its full capacity.

All the players are ficticious names. However, you have to buy/sell players etc and by doing so you cna request players names ie Thierry Henry... Then its just a matter of keeping your players form up by training them, picking tactics to beat different teams, playing the transfer market and then enjoy watchin the games! Its all FREE so i suggest you have a go and see if you dig it..

WARNING - VERY ADDICTIVE! :lol:

gotnothin

So nobody is playing Xpert Eleven???? I find this hard to believe :?
A 'friend' of mine (who's a mad liverpool supporter but we wont hold it against him) has got an entire league dedicated to liverpool forum members! Come on guys, give it a go...

gotnothin

Ok this is the last post before i leave this topic alone...

TRY XPERTELEVEN!!!!! :wink: :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom