• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You can help get Holland in a FIFA game!

seb_afc

Established Member
yeah i know! holland are never in it! its so annoying. to be honest though i wouldnt want the welsh league or any other leagues. all the best clubs from each clubs are in rest of the world.

freddie8

i've always wanted to be holland in a game. they were in euro 2004 but the players didn't have proper names. they were called netherland 1, 2 and so on.

kanuuu

Established Member
In "This is football", No Dutch of Kraut players have proper names but they're on the game.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom