• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your a joke

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 114
  • Views 3,384
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

The ones of you here who are spouting off total crap the last few days deserve to be knocked out and carted down 7 sisters to support a team worthy of them - yids.
Its become obvious in the last few weeks that there are very few genuine arsenal fans on this board.
Yes we are going through a bad patch, but can you tell me which of the great teams/clubs never went through a bad patch? At the end of the day we are playing badly, god knows why, but it wont last. A few years ago we lost 3 games in a week around this time. Its just something that happens and something that will kick start us again. The players have looked very slack and uninterested, hopefully such an embaressing result vs palace will now kick start them.
But the way some of you are reacting to this simple form slump is a joke.
Apparently wenger should leave as he has done the most he can, bergkamp should retire, henry and vieira should be dropped, flamini should be starting and so should RVP. We should also totally change our tactics and copy the mightily successful chelsea in order to win the CL :wink: :roll:
granted im guilty of wanting vieira and henry dropped. But im only talkin one game to bring them back to earth. But this stuff about totally changing the team and sacking players is amazingly fickle.
Obviously not many of you were around when arsenal were crap. Minority of us though were around in the 80's and early/mid 90's. So please spare us your fickle ramblings and just sod off because you dont deserve arsenal.
One bad patch, that is it, we are still 2nd, we have only lost once and there is also so much time left, so why are people calling for WW3 ?

Arnie

Just made a post just like this!! They should roll over to Stamford Bridge, only they'll come back soon!!

Glory Hunting Idiots, should jut F*** off. We know who the real supporters are!! **** heads!!

Mark

Established Member
Damn right! I dunno about the rest of you but I f*cking love this team!!!

Indicative of modern society GUV....cant wait...wont wait!

believe me lads....if you've seen us when we WERE sh*te....you'd
really appreciate what we have now.

get behind em not on top of em.....THE LADS want to win every bit as much
as WE want them too.

if ya cant take the heartache now and again go support the yids or manure(you prob got a shirt in wardrobe already)

bobbypires

Established Member
Totally agree.

There are a lot of 'supporters' when the team is winning. But then when we're in a bad moment instead of support, they say bullshit and there's only criticism around here.

TIFANNY

There are a lot of 'supporters' when the team is winning. But then when we're in a bad moment instead of support, they say bullshit and there's only criticism around here.

agreed
we see the real supporters in this moment!!

A

Anonymous

Spot on.

I dont think I can be bothered with this board anymore, its full of people who really dont have a clue. The slightest sign of trouble and its the end of the friggin world.

Sammer

Established Member
Thanks for that post guvnor !

I was going to post a topic with similar content, but your words are spot on and straight to the point.

Especially all that crap about "RVP has to start"...."Viera should be dropped" and all of that sh*t is unbelievable.
What do people expect? Arsenal not losing/drawing games any more? This is what supporting a team is also about: getting behind the club when times are rough...but are the times really rough?

Hell no ! We are still in good shape to progress in the CL and are 2nd in the EPL behind Chelsea.

Have a little faith and trust in the players and Wenger. Without any lows, there are no highs.

A

Anonymous

I think you guys are talking crap, what the hell is wrong with venting fustrations, if we think things are going wrong then why the hell not get them out. We havent won in five we constantly do **** in Europe, there is obviously some major problems that surely warrent discussion, or we the ones that are blind.
We got a team that are supposedly the top 2 or 3 in Europe, yet we keep under acheiving, how can you expect us to jump up and down, some of us on here actually care.

I have been supporting Arsenal for 20 years and probebly been through more downs then ups, yet i am still here, i aint no gloryhunter, but if we are not doing well, it genuinly effects my happiness, so why the **** cant i complain when i feel the situation warrents it.

There are ppl on here who are complaining about Vieira and his proformances, should we not complain, do you want us to just say how great he was and therefore not complain now because he use to be good,i dont care what success he's had or given us now he's playing crap and it needs to be said, the same with the team, just because they have been brilliant in the league, it shouldnt mean we cant criticize them now.

Arnie Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:30 pm Post subject:
Yeah, you know they are newbies when the start talkin crap!!

are you serious, newbies like what the heck is joining this arsenal-mania site got anything to do with knowledge of football, are you saying that a guy who joined the site today is less knowlegeble then some guy who been on lonoger, are you for real.

just for the record ihave been a regular poster on here since it started after arsenal.com.

comon guys stop letting it annoy you that others get annoyed quicker then you with the team, you get annoyed with us for getting annoyed with the team so we are all annoyed, see it can happen to anyone, i say live and let live.

Taozhe

I agree that those people are spoiled fans. My goodness!

The team has suffered from a bad patch. Same thing happened last season as well. We will bounce back.

Still early to write us off.

Senght

Its only a quarter of a season and having a bad patch now is much better than having a bad patch when the season closes. Anyway, we always do badly during November, the fact that we haven't lost yet after Manure have shown that we have the goods even in rough times. During last season, we had our rough patch somewhere aroudn the Pompey game, and got right back up. Come on you Gooners, the team really needs our support most at this point of time.

A

Anonymous

Taozhe said:
I agree that those people are spoiled fans. My goodness!

The team has suffered from a bad patch. Same thing happened last season as well. We will bounce back.

Still early to write us off.

what do you mean, are Man U fans or Real Madrid fans spoiled because they expect there team to be winning the major tournements, no ofcourse not, when your a great club and have a great team you expect them to do well, its not spoiled at all.

Arnie

are you serious, newbies like what the heck is joining this arsenal-mania site got anything to do with knowledge of football, are you saying that a guy who joined the site today is less knowlegeble then some guy who been on lonoger, are you for real.

I meant newbies to supporting Arsenal. The ones who have only seen the ups and now want wenger gone after we have gone off the top after being there for 11 months.

A

Anonymous

Senght said:
Its only a quarter of a season and having a bad patch now is much better than having a bad patch when the season closes. Anyway, we always do badly during November, the fact that we haven't lost yet after Manure have shown that we have the goods even in rough times. During last season, we had our rough patch somewhere aroudn the Pompey game, and got right back up. Come on you Gooners, the team really needs our support most at this point of time.

your missing the point, with the gk we have and our right back and cover at centre back is going to cost us a real chance of winning the champions league, mark my words we havent got a chance, look at the facts our defence is leeking in goals from everywhere, 3 against middleborough, two against bolton and Southamton, what bloody chance do we have against the Milans of this world, open up your eyes like i have done i am not going to be optimistic like every year only to be dissapointed in europe time and again, if you guys think we are going to win the champions league with lauren and cygan, you guys know nothing about football.

A

Anonymous

Arnie said:

I meant newbies to supporting Arsenal. The ones who have only seen the ups and now want wenger gone after we have gone off the top after being there for 11 months.

i stand corrected, however i would like to know how you can tell from the so called negative posts which ones are the gloryhunters and therby meriting the stick you gave.

Senght

henrysreyes said:
Senght said:

your missing the point, with the gk we have and our right back and cover at centre back is going to cost us a real chance of winning the champions league, mark my words we havent got a chance, look at the facts our defence is leeking in goals from everywhere, 3 against middleborough, two against bolton and Southamton, what bloody chance do we have against the Milans of this world, open up your eyes like i have done i am not going to be optimistic like every year only to be dissapointed in europe time and again, if you guys think we are going to win the champions league with lauren and cygan, you guys know nothing about football.

Well, I don't think you really know me well. I have never rated Arsenal to be one of the favourites of the CL. I have never thought they could actually win it.(except for last seaon) I don't think Arsenal has what it takes to take on the Milans of this world and most certainly I'm not an optimist. I certainly want Arsenal to win the big one but I don't think we ever will if we can't compete with the top European teams in the trasnfer market. Hopefully after Emirates Stadium, we can. That will be the time when we dominate Europe like Milan do. Right now, with the budget we do, we have to make do with the Lehmanns and Cygans. Cruel, yes but contrary to popular belief, I really think money do make a difference.

Anyway, I was talking about having a chance at the EPL. We are strong in the domestic scene, no doubts about that.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
henrysreyes said:

Do you not think if Wenger had the money to buy better players than Pascal Cygan, he would? Wake up.

Also, if you were a true Arsenal fan, you'd see that we've had a period of sustained success unprecedented in Arsenal's modern history. This is as good as it gets. We may crack Europe, we may not, but on a domestic level we're acheiving something 90% of Gooners alive today have never seen. The glass is not half empty, it's half full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom