• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite goal celebration

pslgooner

Thommybhoy said:
pslgooner said:
4. ( you probably dont remember this) Sunday Oliseh for nigeria against spain when nigeria won 3-2

Remeber very well!! Bomb from 25 meters deflected from Zubizaretta's gloves to the right post and to the goal. Excellent shot!!

Ya....it was one of my very first football memories...i was only 7 . my whole neighborhood in nigeria exploded. I dont remember the finidi george goal well another one i remember is when rashidi yekini scored and burst in to tears and grabbing the net

kashif_wattoo

* Bergy goal vs Argentina in France98, when he raised his arms to the heavens and then covered his face...

* Whenever Henry scores against Sp**s ;)

* Robbie Keane's little routine..hahaha what a joker, he thought that summersaults will be out of his league, so he just rolls around and then pretends to shoot...real dumb!!!

Wheelori

Klinsmanns used to be world class.

RvP against Wigan in the CC Semi-Final, now that was some ****in passion there.

fabtastic

Mostarac Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:45 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pires when he scored against Tottenham(the match we won 5-4), loved it when he ran behind the goal just in front of the Tottenham-supporters

yeah that was great especially as i was there, coming out and seeing all of those **** supporters and the look on there face, priceless!!!

Artillero

Was not born but love Marco Tardelli after scoring in WC final Vs the Germans. Runs off, fists clenched and yelling his own name!

He just shows the feeling of pure joy, hope Luca Toni will do the same this year.

EMP-Marco-Tardelli-315516.jpg

omissh

Cant remember what game it was,

Henry with the palm of his hand, smacks his chest a couple of times
with all the aplomb in world. Thierrrrryyy

Mostarac

Established Member
Artillero said:
Was not born but love Marco Tardelli after scoring in WC final Vs the Germans. Runs off, fists clenched and yelling his own name!
He just shows the feeling of pure joy, hope Luca Toni will do the same this year.
EMP-Marco-Tardelli-315516.jpg

Agree, Tardelli`s was great aswell. But, I think Luca Toni will do his usual "Can you realise what I have just done" celebration in the World Cup aswell.

luca_toni.jpg

fabtastic

omissh Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant remember what game it was,

Henry with the palm of his hand, smacks his chest a couple of times
with all the aplomb in world. Thierrrrryyy

aston villa away??? where ashley scored aswell

Tegh

Established Member
Any of Ian Wright's.

Why?

Because he loved getting the goal, and he celebrated it in style. They meant something to him. Other than that, any of Thierry's against Sp**s where he runs half the length of the pitch to celebrate it.

Original_AAA

Hard to select favourites celebrations without thinking of various african teams. Like in 94 when an African team scored and they stood inside the goal and danced with their arms out through the net.

Fowlers celebration against Everton when he pretended to be sniffing the the white line is also a good one. Or when Henry scored for France in they're last friendly and ran to the camera making a L with his hand and smiling.

IBL

Established Member
The Thierry Henry one against Sp**s after that great solo goal, just look at their mugs....what a pose by Henry!

henryspurs27mo.jpg

cesc18

henry kissing the turf after his penalty against wigan is a favourite
bergkamp when he scored "that" goal against arg in france98

this one was funny
i think the home game against fc thun(not sure)
when bergkamp scored a late winner
he tried to slide while celebrating didnt turn out quite well
i liked that one :wink:

Blackjag

Alan Shearers for sure...
just jokes

1. lua lua. i love it when they do those flips except for sometimes they could hurt themselves
2. Ronaldinho's Samba Dancing

Avenell87

Jaz.14 said:
I really like the goal celebration of Henry during are unbeaten season. We were playing Manchester City at Highbury, i remember it was Reyes's debut, (he was on the bench), we were 1-0 up and it was raining hard; an evening game..It was one of them tight games and out of the blue Henry just whipped some magical shot into the top corner, ran towards the crowd n jus slid on his knees...That was class all over, the goal and the celebration..

i remember seeing toure fly passed him on his side lol, kept sliding and flew past henry hehe

burnsjed

Established Member
Avenell87 said:
oh and i liked the wazzzzzzzzuuup one from Henry and Mersons "im drinking a pint" expression haha

Merson's drinking celebration was actually after one of the Cup Finals in 1993 (can't remember which one now) and not a goal.
Was going to include it in mine but didn't due to that.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom