• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your ideal strike partnership from the current squad

Your ideal strike partnership from the current squad

• Henry and Wiltord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry and Bergkamp

• Henry and Kanu

• Henry and Aliadiere

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
none of them are very good to be honest, but i'd go for ali as he can only get better. whereas the rest are past their best sadly.

Henry's Girl

kanu, cos he seems to be playing better than wiltord and bergy at the moment but i do think ali shd be given a chance to prove himself

slapz

At highbury, henry and aliadiere as he they'll work well.

Away from home, Henry with either Wiltord or Kanu ( maybe even Pires playing in a free role )

nnn

slapz said:
At highbury, henry and aliadiere as he they'll work well.

Away from home, Henry with either Wiltord or Kanu ( maybe even Pires playing in a free role )

Can't agree about the home/away, I don't think there is enough difference in between the games of each of the players, if you're good enough to start away you should start at home.

I chose Aliadiere merely because I think he should get the chance, with Wiltord and Bergkamp off form, and Kanu no longer up to playing 90 minutes.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Titi and DB10. It's nerely time for Wenger to let DB10 off the leash. Maybe a month more, but then he'll be first choice and ready to chew bits of flesh off a moving cow!

A

Anonymous

Henry and Wiltord for me. Wiltord is the most likely of our other strikers to get goals in my opinion. Aliadiere is a good shout though, especially with some 'weaker' opposition coming up

Andrew

Henry and Ali. They are two different style players so would team up well together. I think Kanu should get a go but I think he's more suited to play as a central striker with two forwards next to him as he did against Cheslea.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Kanu is giving the defenses hell at the moment, except of course he still has not scored. He would be good though to pass on to Henry in the box, he can stop the ball dead right in front of goal the henry or Freddie can fire it in.

Ali should be given time each game now imo.

But to start Henry and Kanu.

n_henry

Went with Henry and Ali...but I do want Kanu to give it a shot also...

But I guess the experience will help Ali more, and he needs it, particularly if we're not going to sign anyone in Jan.

arsenal4life

of course Ali and Henry

I think it will be the best partnership now

at least let's try this as all other options are failed

Taozhe

Berkamp, Kanu and wiltord are at the end of their careeers whereas Ali is still young and can develop more. I'll go for Alidierre :)

Spartan

i'd like to see kanu given a chance before aliadiere 1st of all. i think hes done well when hes come as sub this season. give Kanuuuuuuuu a chance!! :wink:

Leewat3

i think Henry plays better when Wiltord plays and he scores the odd important goal so he gets my vote but we shud def be lookin for a replacement.
Ali - good player but will his style fit in with Henry?

titi

Ali gets my vote as he is young and probably will be the only one left for henry to partner at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom