• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

your stories are still just lifted quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfred

and i don't see why you won't defend yourself on YOUR board.

Last time you blocked any discussion and asked me to PM.

Why?

Soler

Established Member
Are you back again asking this? Stop coming onto here and asking the same bloody question, and instead contact the webmasters through email if it THIS much of a gripe for you.

lewdikris

Established Member
What's your ****ing point mate?

We could make up our own quotes if you want us too. For example:

'Breaking news. This weirdo called gfred - a man with a penchant for making completely pointless statements - has admitted to being married to a Hamster.

Our reporter Mad Jens caught us with Gfred this morning at his house in Luton. Gfred, shocked at the revelations, said: 'I can neither confirm or deny these rumours". But given the hamster hair between his teeth, and its ring stuck to his finger, we think we know the truth'

Does that make you happier. Dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom